Page 2 of 258 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752102 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to TWC

Ohhh! Didn't know that there are an introduce yourself gruop. So, hi guys . Love this site , I didn't know that there are people more than me that love totalwar and this site is great, expecially the videos. Thanks!

welcome Taiko, and make yourself at home here

I'm new my name is thracian i might make mistakes so forgive me. rome:total war is the joint first best game coming out this year with gt4 and halo 2 finally try out the spartan demo it's wicked *samurai2*
    I am on fire, but an extinguisher is not required.

wilpuri's Avatar It Gets Worse.

Welcome to the Forums, thracian!
    The common culture of a tribe is a sign of its inner cohesion. But tribes are vanishing from the modern world, as are all forms of traditional society. Customs, practices, festivals, rituals and beliefs have acquired a flut and half-hearted quality which reflects our nomadic and rootless existence, predicated as we are on the global air-waves.

ROGER SCRUTON, Modern Culture

Thanks for the warm welcome wilpuri, much appreciated

iberian

i accedinatly logged out as thracian and i had forgot my password, so my new identiy is iberian. ROME START RUNNING WHEN MACEDON'S A KNOCKING -_-

Welcome!
    Former Patron of: Sbsdude, Bgreman, Windblade, Scipii, Genghis Khan, Count of Montesano, Roman American, Praetorian Sejanus

My time here has ended. The time of the syntigmata has ended. Such is how these things are, and I accept it. In the several years I was a member of this forum, I fought for what I considered to be the most beneficial actions to enrich the forum. I regret none of my actions, and retain my personal honor and integrity.
    Fallen Triumvir

Originally posted by iberian@Apr 20 2004, 12:39 PM
    i accedinatly logged out as thracian and i had forgot my password, so my new identiy is iberian. ROME START RUNNING WHEN MACEDON'S A KNOCKING -_-
    I can change the password to whatever you want it to be... just PM me with your new password for threacian and ill change it so that you can become thracian again.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

pizza praetorian

thank goodness my friend let me use his profile, i can't log in as iberian now and i've got the password for him what is going on, i can't be thracian or iberian HELP!!!!

get sib nick or boris to reset your password to password... when you know they've done that, log in as thracian, using password as your password, then you can change your password from the profile.

I have changed your pass thracian.

Member of S.I.N.

pizza praetorian

so soon i can log in as thracian with the password i pm'ed sib with
    how long will that be

brilliant to be back as thracian, pizza praetorian will post here soon and could you delete iberian. THANKS SIB!
    RUN TO THE HILLS ROMAN WHEN MACEDON'S A KNOCKING *knight*

Chris.S

hi, im Chris.S.

I've been on SI for about a month, but this is the first time ive been on TWC.
    i joined because of the Watling Street vid

Hiya Chris. Welcome to the original and first Time Commander-owning website online.

Member of S.I.N.

Civitate

Ahoy, I've been keeping tabs on Rome Total War for awhile, but joined here after seeing a few of the TC movies, don't have them in the states. Pleased to meet ya'll.

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."

Thomas Jefferson

Ahoy hoy Phobos! Welcome to TWC
    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

aye! welcome phobos! and happy birthday to!

Welcome and happy birthday Phobos.
    *knight*
    Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

I've been away for so long I guess I might as well introduce myself to the bucket loads of people who are here who don't know who I am. There. I've been around (like a shadow....) for almost a year. I've seen this forum change...well.....a lot. But it kept it's ability to challenge your brain, to make you want to answer, to express yourself (not a Maddonna fan !!&#33. Anyway, i've been away due to work-related issues (read "lot's of things to do and no net at home") but now i'm back.

Cheers.
    浪人 - 二天一