Page 15 of 258 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324254065115 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to TWC

Hi everyone, I just joined this forum three days ago! (off topic, I mean) I thoroughly enjoy politcal discussions, especially when I can give my points and run :whistle !

I think that these forums about the greatest place ever, since there are many edumacated people, and I never have to meet anyone face to face!

have a great day!

Pricne Laridus Konivaich
    Map designer for the Age of Hellas Mod: Age of Hellas Forum
    Age of Hellas Map: |*******???|

Fatigue's Avatar Civis

*Coughs uncomfortably* Uh, this is more than a little late (at 68 posts as of now), but as they say; better late than never. :rolleyes

Hello to the TWC community! (geh, that sounds so formal, but then that's what this thread's for after all...and yes, just so you know, I ramble in brackets from time to time...call it a personality quirk)

I joined here about 3 weeks ago and have been quite occupied with various issues up until now (most of you will know what I'm talking about; the initial firestorm is over, but it's not done yet...no it's just simmering, so to speak) and I never really noticed this thread (oops). Anyways, this is easily the best forum I've been a part of thus far (plain truth, no bs), with a lot of diverse and intelligent people to talk with. Good mods as well. Yeah, think I'll be here for a long time to come. I'm mostly around Major Community Projects, Roma: Bellum Totum and Thema Devia. So, see you on the battlefield...as some call it. *wink*
    Lurking somewhere in the grey haze...

wilpuri's Avatar It Gets Worse.

I would like to you wish you most welcome and a pleasant stay here at TWC on behalf the of the Staff.
    The common culture of a tribe is a sign of its inner cohesion. But tribes are vanishing from the modern world, as are all forms of traditional society. Customs, practices, festivals, rituals and beliefs have acquired a flut and half-hearted quality which reflects our nomadic and rootless existence, predicated as we are on the global air-waves.

ROGER SCRUTON, Modern Culture

Patrick_B@teman's Avatar Civis

Hello everyone!! I've been meaning to join for ages, I've known the twcenter for nearly a
    year now, however, I just joined a couple of days back!!
    Incredible site everyone!! :grin :grin
    Hey, PAUL!!!!

Whoah. I kind of forgot this site existed for a few weeks(or months. I have a crappy sense of time). And, wow, looks like things have changed alot since I've been gone. Anyways, I'll try not to be gone for so long again. :lol
    The proud progeny of Lord Sephiroth.
    Also a proud member of the Royal House of the Black Prince.
    "What would you humans know of loss? The Eldar have been singing songs of lament before your race even crawled out of the ocean on your bellies."

*HELP NEEDED*

guys I'm have a problem....I cannot see my avatar since months....can you see it???? I see the annoyng little window with the red cross...maybe I am hunted :crying

Thanks

smack's Avatar Complaints Department

Upload it as an image to your thread so we can see if there is anything wrong with it. If it doesn't make it into the thread, perhaps you are linking to an image that has moved?

In patronicum svb: Spartan
    Patronum celcum quo: teecee, Old Celt, SigniferOne
    If you dare: My Journal or If you care: The Price Tag

Originally posted by Wehrmacht@May 17 2005, 01:21 PM
    Greetings.
    Welcome Wehrmacht, et al. I hope you enjoy you're stay here.
    Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all Ypatia (350-370? – 415) AD
    Check it out

Greetings.
    Welcome Wehrmacht have fun :cool

Member of S.I.N.

Foederatus

check.

this is Zukenft from the .com

Welcome to flavour country...
    Under the patronage of Wilpuri;
    Despotic master of ZaPPPa and Rowan11088.

Should have done this a year ago.

HI, EVERYBODY! Im Xihaou Dun (otherwise known as DD56)

This forum seems nice so far, looking forward to become an elite member and posting more.

Welcome all! Welcome to the mad house of intellectual eccentrics, RTW fanatics, perverted moderators and a thread dedicated to saying Cheese. Welcome and enjoy your stay!
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Lord Tomyris's Avatar Cheshire Cat

Welcome. I am the Grand Master. You may seek me in the hallowed halls of TWC....

Ex-Quaestor of TWC: Resigned 7th May 2004

and i am the leader of the opposition party. welcome to the most governed forum on the web!!!

[Warning]

This forum and its community may or may not admit the Black Prince and Lord Tomyris to be the natural leaders of this forum. the Black Prince and Lord Tomyris may or may not exercise any real power. In fact it might be more simple to say that they are the two old men, trying to hang onto their days of glory, already past. All good little kiddies stay away and worship his greatness Xihaou Dun of the nation of Japan, the 56th to be named deathdoom, Lord Kano.

Welcome to TWC zukenft.

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

I tried to find this thread before but I got confused by the English title...
    Anyway I am Garbarsardar, and only my friends can call me Garbarsardar. However if you are bored to type my whole name feel free to call me Garbarsardar.
    I like the members like tBP who endorse the abbreviation and initialisation of their names but reciprocity is out of the question.
    I am going for an eyewash now having seen thousands of breasts in the past hours.

Garb.

lecnac's Avatar Civis

Hey - name is Markus and I crawled out of the deep forest north of Treverum, Germania to represent my warband to the internet, in order to exchange diplomatic notes or arrows. Depends if you like ale, corn and some rough chanting at the campfire or cold steel :lol
    Ubi dubium ibi libertas

smack's Avatar Complaints Department

Welcome lecnac! We much prefer the ale around here, but cold steel is sometimes employed as well. Welcome.

In patronicum svb: Spartan
    Patronum celcum quo: teecee, Old Celt, SigniferOne
    If you dare: My Journal or If you care: The Price Tag