Page 1 of 258 12345678910112651101 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to TWC

Default Welcome to TWC

We at the TWC community understand that entering a new forum can be quite intimidating and thus have set up this thread for new members to come and introduce themselves into the Community. Feel free to post as much or as little as you like about yourself or nothing at all if you wish to remain incognito and simply browse. The decision is yours; enjoy our forums and your stay in them. Once again, the TWC community welcomes you.

Useful Links Useful instuctions and introductions for new members: Shankbot's Unofficial Guide for New Members

TWC rules and regulations: The Terms of Service (ToS)

General FAQ

Last edited by Lifthrasir; March 12, 2021 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Wiki links updated
    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

Yeah... quite "intimidating"... It's just that people are too lazy to take 3 minutes off their time to register and say their names and who their are.

Welcome to TWC, newcomers.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

black nazgul

Hi..juess i never introduced my self here, names black nazgul... and ive been here for a while, checking out the great stuff.... and im kinda new to the game too...

decafzeus

i have said hi once, but i guess more people will read if i say hi here.

hi.

black nazgul

Hi.. well im not that active here, but Hi anyway

On behalf of all TWC! Welcome -_-
    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

i have been around for a month i think so i thought i might as well say hallo
    Under the patronage of Boripavlovgrozny.
    Member of BWT.

Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus

LOL. Well seeing the welcome I recieved in my other thread (DIDnt notice this one) I am happy for another chance to intriduce myself!

If you dont know, I named myself after that distunguished roman who after becoming dictator and saving rome from dangers, then relinquished that power and returned to his farm. He is to me, a true example of a great man, and apparently he also was to otehr greats, like Jefferson, Washington, etc.

So I hope to follow in his footsteps...

wilpuri's Avatar It Gets Worse.

Welcome, both of you!
    The common culture of a tribe is a sign of its inner cohesion. But tribes are vanishing from the modern world, as are all forms of traditional society. Customs, practices, festivals, rituals and beliefs have acquired a flut and half-hearted quality which reflects our nomadic and rootless existence, predicated as we are on the global air-waves.

ROGER SCRUTON, Modern Culture

Sanz_Gudvidach

Hello all. Just posted for the first time today, wanted to say سلام کردن

welcome to TWC sanz

Welcome Sanz Gudvidach.

Is that farsi, if memory serves correctly i think so. Are you from Persia ( Iran) , or what. Oh, yeah, if we refer to the historical names of places, dotn worry, its our alleged weirdness.

Welcome welcome!
    Former Patron of: Sbsdude, Bgreman, Windblade, Scipii, Genghis Khan, Count of Montesano, Roman American, Praetorian Sejanus

My time here has ended. The time of the syntigmata has ended. Such is how these things are, and I accept it. In the several years I was a member of this forum, I fought for what I considered to be the most beneficial actions to enrich the forum. I regret none of my actions, and retain my personal honor and integrity.
    Fallen Triumvir

Sanz_Gudvidach

Thanks for the Welcome guys, and Boris, Yes, it is farsi. Do you speak it?

hello everyone. Wanted to introduce myself. Do you know Richard Feynman? If you dont go here to view one of his lectures!

http://www.vega.org.uk/series/lectures/fey...nman/index.html

Trobalov's Avatar Greek Pride

Welcome to TWC Feynmans_Revenge! I'll check at the link to see the lectures.

Life is like Chess, once you make a move you can't take it back.

Surely you're joking Mr. Feynmann I have read a number of his lectures. Never saw a video of one before. Cool link. Welcome!

Hi, I've looked at these forums before, but I'm pretty new here. This would be my first post, so hello all!

wilpuri's Avatar It Gets Worse.

Welcome, come in, make yourself at home
    The common culture of a tribe is a sign of its inner cohesion. But tribes are vanishing from the modern world, as are all forms of traditional society. Customs, practices, festivals, rituals and beliefs have acquired a flut and half-hearted quality which reflects our nomadic and rootless existence, predicated as we are on the global air-waves.

ROGER SCRUTON, Modern Culture

Cobra's Avatar Earl of Boof

The Man Who Would Be King Uber Alles.
    I'm so happy. I've never met anyone else whos seen it.
    I love that song. I do.
    Your good in my books Peachy, good in my books.