Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Lion Of Flanders - Flanders Faction Mod

Default Re: The Lion Of Flanders - Flanders Faction Mod UPDATE 27/04/07 V1.1 Released

Hey guys,

I have been absent for a long time from these forums so sorry if I wasn't around to help anyone with any issues concerning the mod.

I haven't modded in a while so I have no plans to update this mod for the time being. I did however update the links in the initial post to a working download location.

If you want to play Flanders with the latest version of mtw2/kingdoms I highly reccomend the DLV mod; It's a great mod that adds several awesome features to the game.

Take care all!

Pagan.

WoTN Member. Skinner.

Lion of Flanders 1.1 mod:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=88837

Default Re: The Lion Of Flanders - Flanders Faction Mod UPDATE 27/04/07 V1.1 Released

Hey !
    I downloaded this mod but when I try to play a campain, it doesn't work. It returns to Windows when I click on the diplomat or the army, the princess,... in the beginning. But when I go in the menu of the city, nothing is happening. Then, the computer said it has been an error and MTWII must stop.
    So, I don't know where is the problem...
    Could somebody help me ? Thanks !

Massive_attack's Avatar Campidoctor
    Citizen

Dudes, this mod hasnt been updated since 2007. Its dead.

Sir Mano's Avatar Civis

Hi, I would like to download this mod but whenever I press download they say that the page is not found, can you fix this? it would be very nice because I'm from flanders.

Does this work with New Cities strat model mod and bloodn' guts mod?

Hi,

I couldn't extract the files so I took the contents of the flandersfaction1 folder and put everything straight into the mtw2 folder. I was able to find the flanders faction in the grand campaign but when loading the game shut down. How can i fix this?

I tried extracting the items into my C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War and it didn't work so I tried just moving then into it and it hasn't changed anything, is there a solution?

geen nederlands hier lol,better ask in english and mod deus lo vult has a flemish faction too i would recomment this mod,it's in the kingdoms hosted modifcations

it uses this modification for the flemish

Hey guys

Here is a working link for this mod : https://www.gamewatcher.com/mods/med...rs-faction-mod

Enjoy !

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

I have ported this mod to Steam and Kingdoms by way of using my Bare Geomod set up. It is now a stand alone, simple click through installation.

Download here.

Provided the missing faction symbol in the selection screen and enabled voice for the faction.

Start up layout
    Last edited by Gigantus; November 03, 2019 at 07:27 PM.

Thanks Gigantus! Idk how you did this but thanks! I will post something on this page if something goes wrong.

Thank you Gigantus! Your getting better and better everyday and the mod works! I have been trying to play this mod for years and could never get it to work right. Idk how you did it but your a huge help to all medieval 2 total war lovers.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Lion Of Flanders - Flanders Faction Mod

Now I am balancing out the units on the export_destrt_building file to make things fair for me. You should do the same for Grand Faction Addon Mod next. Now that would be very impressive of you to do. I hope you do great stuff like this. I will post more when everything is done.

Blog Entries

Update

Nothing serious, forgot to enable a desktop shortcut for direct playing. Same link as before.

It would be really neat if this could be added to Stainless Steel, that's kinda my go-to vanilla campaign for all the QoL it adds, but having Flanders in there too would be fun.

Thanks for making this mod downloadable again! Is this the 1.1 version from the original author? I ask this because of the too bright yellow. In the 1.1 version this should be fixed (see changelog below)
    Can you please upload this 1.1 version?

Change Log:
    -Changed the unit textures from canary yellow to a darker more "earthly" yellow.
    -Removed most knight units and replaced them with Rich Merchant Units.
    -Gave Bruges a port and a market and roads from the start, and is also allied with England from the start.
    -Removed the Heavy Goedendag Militia. Made Armored Goedendag Militia instead (chainmail).
    -Added some heraldic shields from Bruges en Ghent.

Blog Entries

I compiled it from the download I found at modDB as I mentioned in the opening post - that was before I found this thread. So I guess it will be the older version going by the yellow issue.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234