Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18435859606162636465666768
Results 1,341 to 1,345 of 1345

Thread: ExRM 3.3 for RTR-PE 1.9

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: ExRM 3.3 for RTR-PE 1.9

Sorry, known bug, will be fixed in 3.3.4. You can also copy the descr_sounds_music.txt file from the Vanilla data folder and overwrite the ExRM file with it, but then all you get is the normal music.
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.

decimator22's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by decimator22 View Post
    I think I encountered a bug I can't do night battles in the campaign if I click the check mark the scroll just turns white and I can't touch the start battle neither the auto resolve. I just press esc then esc again and now I can play the battle without checking the night battle.

Everything else worrks fine.
    It only happens with greek generals I have noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by decimator22 View Post
    It only happens with greek generals I have noticed.
    Interesting. Has anyone else had this issue with the Greeks?
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

Quinn, you may want to close this thread and make a known bugs/bug reporting thread. That would force people to break out of the omnibus thread within which I can't find a blasted thing (which is one point to having your own sub-forum).

Good point. I was seriously considering doing that, but I guess I was hanging onto this thread for old times' sake.

If anyone really misses the omnibus thread, let me know.