Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First cohorts, night battles + recruitable roman generals minimod

Default Re: First cohorts, night battles + recruitable roman generals minimod

Salve Quirites!

My campain is working well(First cohorts, night battles + recruitable roman generals minimod over an old saved game).
    I have recruted generals and I get some nightfighter traits but no night battles. The link doesn´t show up like in BI.
    Still in 190 so no Marian Reform.

Valete

Icon3 Re: First cohorts, night battles + recruitable roman generals minimod

Quote Originally Posted by Licinivs View Post
    Still in 190 so no Marian Reform.
    Requirements for the Marian Reform according to the EB FAQ:

Code:
    At least the year 172BC,
    Have more than 6 Latifundia built in Italy,
    Hold at least 45 settlements,
    Fight more than 250 battles, and
    Have a character that is:

Sharp/Charismatic/Vigorous
    Popularis
    Consul or Ex-Consul
    Has Influence > 2
    Has Command > 2

OR just conquer 90 settlements.
    And activation of the background script off course.
    Last edited by Ludens; July 21, 2007 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Forgot the hyperlink to the FAQ

is this mod compatible with the Darth's formations mod?

MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar Domesticus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Gasoline View Post
    is this mod compatible with the Darth's formations mod?
    It should be, if you are only altering the two files ith the Darth mod...

i dont know anything about modding, i d/l:ed the one from http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=86904

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Gasoline View Post
    i dont know anything about modding, i d/l:ed the one from http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=86904
    Yeah, that one should work with this mod.

How would I go about just adding night battles?

is it BI compatible?

is this mod compatible with the EB 1.0???

Civis

I might be wrong, but I don't think so given that there are so many units and other things that have changed since 0.81av2. Hopefully there will be a new version out soon that is compatible.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by dankus View Post
    is this mod compatible with the EB 1.0???
    No, this will not work with v1.0.

There won't be a new version, though.

First cohorts were supposed to be in, but didn't make it. Night battles mess up other features when playing v1.5 and will not be added. And Recruitable Generals are in the current version.

jackwei's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusAureliusAntoninus View Post
    No, this will not work with v1.0.

There won't be a new version, though.

First cohorts were supposed to be in, but didn't make it. Night battles mess up other features when playing v1.5 and will not be added. And Recruitable Generals are in the current version.
    oh well what a shame was looking forward to have a legionary eagle with every roman legion i had although i still have the previous version of EB before v1.0 so no worries

Common please give us this nice 1st cohorts.
    EB tries to be historical correct. Are 1st cohorts not correct?
    IMO they´re very important for your army.

First Cohorts will be in the next patch.

jackwei's Avatar Primicerius

will first cohorts look slightly different to the imperial and legions or the same? My it is good assigning all your legions with first cohorts and just say u lose one it is worth fighting back for it.

Like someone said this EB and is susposed to have the first cohort since it is susposed one of the most historically accurate mods around and after all the eagle is symbol of the power of Rome.

Citizen

This is no longer compatible with EB v1.0.

This will not be updated for EB v1.0.

First Cohorts were planned for EB v1.0, but they did not make it in. They will be included in the next release of EB.

They will not have a battlemap eagle, because EB has nearly reached the hardcoded model limit and adding an eagle would require the removal of a Roman unit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123