Thread: 77 BC Twilight of the Republic Released

Default 77 BC Twilight of the Republic Released

77 BC Twilight of the Republic has finally been released! Check out the thread here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=83882

If you have any questions about the mod, please post them here or at the above thread. Also, if you have any problems in the game (ie CTDs/errors) please post in this thread or at the thread over at the RTR forums.

Thank you and enjoy

BadLt
    FRRE Mods Beta Test Manager

Default Re: 77 BC Twilight of the Republic Released

No insults man I like TFT very much and follow it every week. I looked forward to this 77BC mod (I am a freak of Civil War). But have you seen the installation instructions? I am not crazy to install so many things for one mod!!

Quinctius.

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

Hi Quintus. I see your point. but please read carefully as we added TWO installation types.
    One is the "default" installation with their executable easy to install files.
    and the other one is the manual installation with the "Data" folder.
    I advice you to complete the first one. In fact it's the standard installation of any mod except for the RTPE 1.8 step.
    Here is a brief list.
    1º install in this order:rtw 1.0+1.3+1.6+RTPE 1.8 + 77bcmod.
    2º Create a shortcut of your rtw-bi.exe file in the main folder.
    3º Edit the shortcut to add the -show_err -mod: extensions. ("C:\Program Files\Activision\77 BC Mod\RomeTW-BI.exe" -show_err -mod
    4º Play the game and don't forget to activate the script (by clicking on one city you own).

Hope this helps.

Regards.

I like this mod very much
    Some crashes appearbut not so often, im not keen of scripting but give used to it and try to handle this magicaly apearing armies
    Sklep z minimalistycznymi ubraniami oversize dla dzieci z lnu i bawełny organicznej.
    Lniane ubrania dla dzieci w akeforkids.pl