Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions DLV

Lord Finga's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions DLV 3.1

bugfixer 2? this means you still play with dlv 3.0? then, y don't you dl 3.1? or at least bugfixer 3 for 3.0?

INVENTOR OF THE SettlementOccupiedScript v08 #4(SOS) for dlv 3.0
    INVENTOR OF THE ChangeCapital v2.04 for dlv 5.2

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Finga View Post
    bugfixer 2? this means you still play with dlv 3.0? then, y don't you dl 3.1? or at least bugfixer 3 for 3.0?
    No, I've dvl 3.1, so I don't have to instal bugfixer 2 but bugfixer 3? How do you have to instal it, because I've tried it, and it dit the same thing. Can someone tell me why th game returns to the desktop when I'm seiging or playing a battle.

no, i thought you played with 3.0 with bugfixer 2 and so i recommended to upgrade to at least bugfixer 3. but if you've got 3.1, which bugfixer 2 do you mean??? there is only one bugfixer for 3.1 as far as i know...

I've found this from this site: http://shoguntotalwar.yuku.com/topic...pdated-Ma.html

"It works with the official patch
    And don't forget to download the bugfixer_02"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- !!
    Bugfixer_02 minipatch necessary
    Download: 3,2 MB (includes bugfixer_01)
    http://www.zshare.net/download/dlv_3...stall-exe.html
    Bugfixer_02: some from Ordensritter, some from DeZzErX, pirate36, some from me
    correction of:
    - balancing of unit stats (weaker spearman,...): thanks to pirate36
    - flanders units
    - negativ events text restored
    - ancilliaries settlement triggers
    Installation:
    - execute DLV_30_bugfix02_Install.exe and extract to: C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War
    (for Germans change to C:\Programme\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)

the best is to restart the campaign but old ones maybe work
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Chaos911; June 09, 2007 at 01:59 PM.

k, i recommend to dl the mod again from this subforum. and the bugfixer, too. old bugfixer_2 + dlv 3.1 are probably incompatible. in fact you only need the bugfixer for dlv 3.1 (there is only one!), you can find the dl link here in the forum, too.
    Last edited by Lord Finga; June 09, 2007 at 02:09 PM.

I've already dl it from this forum and I've reinstalled it, I'll download the bugfixer from this site.

Dear Repman
    Please oh please help! The new 3.1 mod update looks incredible. I have uninstalled everything medieval from my machine, re-installed MTWII, installed 1.2 patch, installed DLV 3.1. But when I choose a grand campaign faction and click on the forward arrow to play, I hear the usual thunder! But the screen reverts to the single player options again, i.e. Tutorial, historical battle etc and doesn't take me into the game!

I'm so eager to see this mod in action but my nerves are getting sorely frayed!
    Please help?

Quote Originally Posted by pablobrad View Post
    Dear Repman
    Please oh please help! The new 3.1 mod update looks incredible. I have uninstalled everything medieval from my machine, re-installed MTWII, installed 1.2 patch, installed DLV 3.1. But when I choose a grand campaign faction and click on the forward arrow to play, I hear the usual thunder! But the screen reverts to the single player options again, i.e. Tutorial, historical battle etc and doesn't take me into the game!

I'm so eager to see this mod in action but my nerves are getting sorely frayed!
    Please help?
    I had the same problem but I managed to handle it. please try this (assumption is that you did install both no. 1 & 2 enhancers for DLV 3.1):
    1. remove all *.bin files from folder C:\(...)\DLV_ext\data\text and also map.rwm file from location C:\(...)\DLV_ext\data\world\maps\base
    --> try to start the game, if unsuccessful, follow step 2:
    2. uninstall DLV, remove manually when necessary all files and folders, clear out also system registry from some entries on DLV and once again install DLV with enhancer 2.
    --> try to start the game.

honestly I was lucky after trying "step 1" but my Friend had to do "step 2" to enjoy the game that's why I'm putting both!

let me know if it was useful for you!
    Last edited by Windtalker; June 13, 2007 at 07:59 AM. Reason: grammar correct :P
    A measure of salvation.

Is there a way to bring back the farm upgrade textures on the campaign map?

Hello everyone (my first post)!
    I ve been lookin but I couldnt find. Is somewhere on forum a map including all settlements? Thanks
    BTW: after four months booring games, now after installing DLV, MII TW gets new shine... Thanks Repman and Co

Hi
    Thanks for both suggestions. I'm gonna try it all now. This looks like such a good mod I can't be beaten by bugs!!

How do i edit the names of the new factions like Kiev Rus?

Default Re: FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions DLV

I propose people should read more the 1. post in this thread to avoid repeating questions.
    You need to be informed before you start playing DLV.
    If you don't want to read... than go playing another mod

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234