Thread: The Flinn Award Committee

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Icon5 The Flinn Award Committee

Hi,
    Given recent events we, the society secretly ruling over the TWC, have decided to take the extraordinary step to directly address our community and set up a committee where you can solve the problems we have unnecessarily caused.

As you've all probably realised, Flinn's now got as many medals and honours as a North Korean general. Unfortunately, he's not exactly on a North Korean diet, and we're thus facing the dilemma that we're running out of ideas before his uniform is running out of space. Our last award admittedly wasn't all that inspired. We now need your ideas and we need them fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Flinn Award Committee

Gig v Flinn, the battle will be legendary... winner takes all.

Yes I mean all.

Every damn badge in the list. And a few spares.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC Moderator
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    Hi,
    Given recent events we, the society secretly ruling over the TWC, have decided to take the extraordinary step to directly address our community and set up a committee where you can solve the problems we have unnecessarily caused.

As you've all probably realised, Flinn's now got as many medals and honours as a North Korean general. Unfortunately, he's not exactly on a North Korean diet, and we're thus facing the dilemma that we're running out of ideas before his uniform is running out of space. Our last award admittedly wasn't all that inspired. We now need your ideas and we need them fast.
    I'm more like this, tbh.

Those korean dudes are way too small compared to me. Also don't forget the back, you can hang medals on your back too!

Quote Originally Posted by Dismounted Feudal Knight View Post
    Gig v Flinn, the battle will be legendary... winner takes all.

Yes I mean all.

Every damn badge in the list. And a few spares.
    The old good Rome vs Germania, I'm in
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Can't he just make smaller medals? like 4nm?

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    I'm more like this, tbh.
    Nice. The only time I ever think of Idi Amin is when I see him at the beginning of Naked Gun getting pwned by Leslie Nielsen.

Those korean dudes are way too small compared to me. Also don't forget the back, you can hang medals on your back too!
    Putting medals on the back of your suit jacket is a way better solution than the rubes seen above who pinned their military medals onto the front pantlegs of their trousers. LOL.

The old good Rome vs Germania, I'm in
    Ave, Flinnicus Germanicus!

I think we should have a solution for Flinn similar to that proposed by AqD, only instead of making his medals smaller, you just squeeze/pinch them all into an overall larger, greater pixeled space below his Avatar and account info, expanding the existing space there for the viewer while minimizing the current objects placed there to make room for more. That way we can award Flinn with ten, twenty, thirty, hell, how about forty more medals, as he rightly deserves? Also, we should consider penalizing forum members for their transgressions by transferring a set amount of their medals (if they have any) to Flinn, who shall absorb them and retain them forevermore.