Thread: Deteriorating results on reload?

Default Deteriorating results on reload?

Is it coded in the game or mod that players should get deteriorating results on reload?
    To discurrage people from doing this to cheat, I would then assume would be the reason?

Becuase I got 3 companies of Light men at arms from the counsil for succeding in a mission they gave me, but then noticed I missed moving a diplomat, so I reloaded.

And now - despite multiple reloads - I'm stuck with 3 companies of Peasant infantry instead.

Which obviously sucks.

So is this a game feature and is there some way to disable this, becuase this is makeing the game very much less enjoyable for me.

It's not like it's fun having to reaload, with the long execution time of the turn, but being peanalised for it really takes all the fun out of this.

Anyone can make misstakes and with no promt to remind you to move all units, it's easy to miss a single diplomat, spy or merchant.

Default Re: Deteriorating results on reload?

The rewards from the Council are, to a certain extent randomised, so reloading may reset the randomising, so you may get a different unit when you reload.