Thread: Ottoman Princes Script SSHIP , READ FIRST .

Default Ottoman Princes Script SSHIP , READ FIRST .

Ottoman Princes Script . When you play with Rum Sultanate faction means the Rulling house is Seljuk Dynasty . the main Goal of this Script is to pass from Seljuk Dynasty era to the Ottoman Dynasty era by 1300, with a Random Spawn of Characters who own the most used Names for Ottoman Sultans and Princes . ( Murad, Bayezid , Mehmed .....)
    you had to understand firstly that this file is full of errors so if you Copy it and Paste it in your data folder game an error will show up in the corner . i'm noob in scripting BTW , i tried i did my best but nothing happened , i leave the file in a link so anyone interessted will make a try . and if the game modders are interesseted they'll work on this script for any Updated Version of SSHIP .
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gYj...ew?usp=sharing
    in this file you may find ( characters uprising , Noble Houses as Ancillaries ) just ignore them , and if you're interessted i'll provide the necessary files .

Default Re: Ottoman Princes Script SSHIP , READ FIRST .

It would be nice if in the next version of sship the Ottoman dynasty could be added for the Rum Selyuks, as well as for the Fatimies in Ayyubids, and the Almoravids in Almohads.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

i created system of Noble houses like tsardoms , i can upload and if people want more i'll do it for european factions

Quote Originally Posted by MoorsihSultan View Post
    i created system of Noble houses like tsardoms , i can upload and if people want more i'll do it for european factions
    Please share if possible, I'm interested in building this out as well but more like how BC uses it. Either way, if you have some working files would love to check it out.