Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'd like to help with proofreading texts

Default Re: I'd like to help with proofreading texts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Westen View Post
    Thank you very much for your efforts, Birdie!

Here are the four files that were touched.
    Thank you guys ! It is added to our working version, it will be included in the coming release!

@Michael you also added my work and your proofreading in your files for next version? ( It is almost done eastern units descriptions, only copy and paste in export_descr_units)
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

That's great, Macaras! :-)

@j.a.luna
    I'm sorry, no I didn't. I have no idea where to add them. I don't have a file by that name.
    Or do I just create one?

You also have building descriptions. Where would I put them? In export_buildings.txt, just paste them in at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Westen View Post
    That's great, Macaras! :-)

@j.a.luna
    I'm sorry, no I didn't. I have no idea where to add them. I don't have a file by that name.
    Or do I just create one?

You also have building descriptions. Where would I put them? In export_buildings.txt, just paste them in at the end?
    Yes Michael, if you could copy it into your files I would appreciate it and if it is added to the new version I would be very happy as it would increase my desire to continue with the historical descriptions for the mod...

You just have to copy the texts and look for the original names in square brackets such as "{palazzo_1}" or "{Varangian_Guard_descr_short}", delete the old and replace it with your work, both for the building and unit descriptions.

The BUILDINGS texts are found in the file "export_buildings.txt" and the UNITS are found in the file "export_units.txt"

In the end it is just replacing the new texts with the old and anachronistic ones.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Alright, I have edited the files and put in your descriptions, j.a.luna!

Here are the final files all together: proofread files+new descriptions.rar

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by Macaras View Post
    Thank you guys ! It is added to our working version, it will be included in the coming release!
    @Macaras, have you just copied these files into our working copy or you've integrated them?

EDIT: ok, I see, you've just copied it. It's not a right way to integrate the files as there're extentions for buildings or ancillaries during these months. I need to integrate them manually.

@Michael Westen and @j.a.luna and @ birdies - great work, I'm integrating them now and these will appear in the next release. Abstain from making more changes until it is released.
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; March 23, 2024 at 07:10 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12