Thread: Off topic: But you folks are TW mod experts

Default Off topic: But you folks are TW mod experts

So, I installed Atilla FoTE + EUP + related all claiming to be current, and compatible, and in proper sequence.

Note, the mod is working. However, whenever I save a replay, the replay CTDs the instant before the visuals load. I can refight the replay, but not watch it.

I did totally rebuild Atilla and the mod. I did try and shuffle mod components and disable things to resolve this. It is definitely somewhere in the mod as if I remove everything, battle recordings work as expected.

Of course, I can live without battle replays. But this is usually when I enjoy the graphics. I have seen your names DEI Team like Dresden and Kam on Atilla mods. And even saw professor Kam's video on the different TW battle systems.

So, I know you guys are TW/mod experts. Might you have idea how I might fix this problem (it occurs with custom battle replays as well).

Thanks so much!!!

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Off topic: But you folks are TW mod experts

I think there is an issue in Attila with viewing replays, I dont play Attila so I can't tell what was the fix exactly but either it would work only if you started battle right away, without moving units in deployment phase at all or there were some other changes needed to be done in mod settings or some preferences settings.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Default Re: Off topic: But you folks are TW mod experts

Thanks, Kam. And thanks for your explanation of hit points and the combat system in your masters classes. There are too many explanations of quantum mechanics on YouTube. Personally, I believe we are living in a Total War simulation; this explains why the world is so bugged and incomplete.