Thread: Questions for my Sweboz campaign

Default Questions for my Sweboz campaign

I'm currently playing a Sweboz campaign. I control the British Islands, northern Gaul, Germania, parts of central Europe, and parts of eastern Europe (the parts closest to the Baltic Sea).

I have a few questions for my campaign:

1. If I wipe out Aedui, Aurernoi, the Boii, and the Pritani (the little that's left of them), might they come back as hordes, or will they be gone as long as their historic capitals are kept content?

2. Is there any way to turn my starting camps into cities?

Default Re: Questions for my Sweboz campaign

The Boii can respawn as a horde, the others only re-emerge.

I don't think the starting camps are convertible.

settlements with the tag "mixed" in the descr_regions can be converted, check the settlement name in the "imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names" file, and search for its number on the "descr_regions" to see if its mixed or not.

also be sure to have had destroyed the herds, and built farms to convert the settlement, when in doubt, quick save, add money, destroy the buildings and use the "process_cq [settlement name]" command to build the farms and see if it opens the conversion option

though what i noticed in ammon(west egypt camp), was that it needed the nomadic culture to be reduced, as well as have the farms built in order to convert it, initially i thought it just couldnt be converted but i was pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for the answer, it will help me to plan the future of my campaign going forward.