Thread: Maybe there are still hopes for fixing the sound.pack on Napoloen Total War's last patch

Default Maybe there are still hopes for fixing the sound.pack on Napoloen Total War's last patch

Hello,

Concerning the cannon sound for example, maybe is possible to fix it with Symphony but i need modders...

When i launch the Symphony software with Command Prompt I have this :
    "An error has occured :
    vector<T> too long "

If HuskyTW, Crux3D, Steph, Scotland or The Hedge Knight are still here, I’ll be happy to get your thoughts concerning this issue...

Default Re: Maybe there are still hopes for fixing the sound.pack on Napoloen Total War's last patch

Symphony software comes from https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...packer-packer)

When I want to extract the sound file with Command Prompt : symphony extract <path to root total war folder> <path to output folder> (this is the formula, specific to everyone at the windows folder level), that i've this :

"An error has occured :
    vector<T> too long "

Default Re: Maybe there are still hopes for fixing the sound.pack on Napoloen Total War's last patch

i just use the sound pack for darth mod or ntw3 mod if i want to play vanilla, ntw3 has an excellent sound pack id recommend using that for vanilla play

For ref:
    fx1.pack is the sound mod pack from ntw3
    Darth mods sound pack file is called DMN_UltimateSoundMod_V3.pack,

Personally I recommend fx1.pack (sounds are awesome), Even better just play the Napoleon Tw mod

Copy either mod (not both) to games data folder, DMN_UltimateSoundMod_V3.pack will load automatically when placed here due to format it uses (movie type mod pack) ,but fx1.pack needs a user.script.txt to be loaded (unless u convert it to a movie type pack file)

NOTE:
    how to use a user.script.txt file to load mods,
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-txt-quot-File