Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World of Infinitas. The Fly (Zarem Egyptian age play-story)

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Default World of Infinitas. The Fly (Zarem Egyptian age play-story)

World of Infinitas. The Fly (Zarem Egyptian age play-story)

by A.Krokhmal aka BagaturSasha (BagaturKhan)
    Made in 2023

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...Age-of-4500-BC
    Main information about Zarem Egyptian Period

I would like to present my new work on my own fantasy universe, which now has a history of hundreds of thousands of years.
    As you know, last year I officially introduced the so-called Zarem period of Ancient Egypt into my setting. You can read about it at the link above.
    Better to read it first, and then - the story.

In short: the main plot is dedicated to the bloody war in the Middle East and in "green Libya" (Africa) for 4500 years BC, that is, long before the unification of Lower and Upper Egypt and long before the formation of the Sahara Desert. The center of Egypt in those days was Nom (principiality) Zarem, located within the central or eastern Sahara. Then it was green and fertile land.

This year I expanded this period to the galactic level. While the war between Zarem and his enemies was raging on Earth, a very dangerous race of Parasites called the Devourers (Mind-Eaters) invaded the main galaxy. It is believed that she was associated with the ancient deity of darkness and gloom Marfur-Nirari, who at one time destroyed Hyperborea and many other galactic civilizations.
    The Devourers were defeated thanks to the efforts of the Elfurr Empire, which used a nano-weapon called the Invisible Warhost.
    4500 BC brought a lot of trouble not only for the Earth, but for the entire galaxy. Unfortunately, billions of parasite carriers could not be saved.

In this case, I present to you a work written in the form of a play or screenplay.

The main action takes place on Earth. For the first time my setting touches Ancient Egypt 4500 BC
    (Yes, yes, and by the way, Total War Pharaoh is coming soon!)

Starring a mercenary from the "sea people" Hyperion, who once served the evil Zarem pharaoh Sekherkar. But at one point, he realizes that the pharaoh is a tyrant, and joins the uprising. Together with a detachment of loyal warriors, he moves deep into the Zarem kingdom in order to take the city of Abido (Abydos). However, his squad is ambushed and ends up in a deadly jungle that is not as friendly as it seems.

What's next - you will read for yourself.

I must apologize for some bad words in this story, but i used the 'Realism writing strategy', so the warriors in jungles can`t be polite for their companions.
    And the language of war is not a poetry of Mr Dante.

---

Just a 1st part of the story.
    (unfortunately, haven`t much time for 100% translation, but Google helped me a lot)

Approximately 4500 BC
    Zarem era of Egypt. Southeastern lands of Zarem.

Great River.

Act 1. Attack.

Five fighters of the vanguard units of the Rebellion are sailing on a boat along the Great River to the south. Their names are Laertes, Goson, Hyperion (commander), Abudesh and Amhar. All are dressed in light leather armor, with white scarves on their heads. Abudesh and Amhar hold bows at the ready, the rest are armed with spears or bronze swords.
    Along the way, they need to free several villages from the army of Pharaoh Sekherkar. Together with them, at least ten more boats full of warriors are floating along the river.
    The weather is hot, the sun is blinding. But the warriors do not give up and row with all their might. There are no settlements nearby. Left and right - continuous jungle. Judging by the map, they are approaching the lands of Abidu, where the pharaoh's troops should gain a foothold. But there are still many settlements that require liberation.

Laertes (swinging the oar, tensing his muscles):
    “When will this ******* hot sun end……

Goson (in annoyance):
    - When will your hubbub end, Laertes. Honestly, I want to push you into the Great River to the crocodiles ....

Laertes (sternly):
    - It’s just that we’ve been sailing for an hour, and not a single village ....

Hyperion (loudly, while continuing to row):
    Both shut up! Otherwise, I'll throw them both out!

Laertes and Goson are silent. They understand that an angry commander is worse than any bad weather.

Abudesh (to Amhar):
    - Look at both. So that the sekherkars don’t **** us for an hour ....

Amhar (looks closely at the jungle):
    - What do you think I'm doing here?

Abudesh:
    - I don't know, but you need to look more closely ... and not dream. You look like you're in the clouds.

Amhar (snarls):
    - And you look like you've been crushing a sheep all night .... I'm not telling you anything.

Hyperion (beside himself):
    - May be enough? I missed the controversy here! Everyone shut up! Otherwise, I swear by all the gods, I will throw everyone out of the boat and swim forward alone!

Abudesh:
    - Master, it was Amhar who began to insult me.

Hyperion (terribly):
    - Shut up! Didn't you hear what I told you?

At this moment, an arrow flies out of the jungle. In less than a second, it plunges into Amhar's forehead, punching through his skull. The warrior falls dead onto the boat, nearly knocking over his comrades.

Shouts of the vanguard commanders:
    - Ambush! Ambush! It's the Sekherkars!

Hyperion quickly raises his wicker shield in front of him. Three arrows pierce him at once. The enemy was clearly waiting for the rebels and decided to strike.
    Arrows are raining from everywhere from the side of the jungle. It looks like a real rain of death. Not everyone has time to hide behind shields. In the next boat - no luck. The shell hit the group commander right in the temple. The second hit the archer in the groin, causing him to recoil so that he knocked down his neighbor from behind. The third hit the spearman on the cheek.

- Raise your shields! Raise your shields, you stupid bastards! Shields!
    (Loud cries of commanders are heard from all sides.)

Hyperion (in all throat):
    - Everyone in the water! Everyone in the water! Otherwise we'll all be killed here!

The fighters quickly rush into the water, while trying not to fall under the arrows. And the arrows, meanwhile, are only getting bigger.
    Hyperion notices from the corner of his eye that another nearby boat has come under fire. And apparently, not everyone managed to jump. Another commander was killed by an arrow. Two of his companions were already dead.

After making sure everyone else from the boat has jumped, Hyperion rushes into the river after them. He knows how to swim well, and therefore knows how to get out. The main thing is to get to the other side of the coast, where there are no enemies. Shoot only from the right bank. But on the left - everything is calm .... Anyway, for now.

Hyperion swims with all his might, straining his muscles to the limit. He left his weapon in the boat, but he still had a dagger with him. If anything, it would definitely save his life.

---

Continuation you can find in this document

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...9NBo3FvDu/edit
    Click this
    (it has 20 acts)

-

Thanks anyway for reading!
    I hope, you`ll like the story.

Best regards Alex
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; June 07, 2023 at 04:58 PM.

Leader of the "Creative flame" studio.
    Author of the book "Legends of Moon Landscape"
    also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

https://wiki.twcenter.net/index.php?...r:BagaturSasha
    My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Default Re: World of Infinitas. The Fly (Zarem Egyptian age play-story)

Main characters

- Hyperion
    (the commander of the "people of the sea" mercenaries, a former servant of the pharaoh, who went over to the side of the uprising)

- Hefhemut
    (female rebel commander from the Principality of Sais)

- Abudesh, Goson, Laertes
    (Warriors of the Rebellion who challenged the despotic pharaoh)

- Khabib, Adam
    (Syro-Palestinians serving the Rebellion)

Other minor characters also appear.
    (Lisandr, Abuid, Zaremian commander and etc.)

also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Devourers Infection (galactic events 4500 BC)

The Devourer infection has resulted in the death of 300 trillion living beings in the Core Galaxy. This is official data from the Artandir Health Society.
    The infection has affected at least 50,000 star systems. It also includes worlds where the level of technology has not yet reached perfection.
    By order of the Imperial Council, the Artandir Galactic Empire was placed under the strictest quarantine measures. The Elfurrian Empire sent 50,000 medics (priest-healers) and 20,000 special forces to the allies to deal with biochemical threats.
    With great difficulty, the threat of the Devourers was stopped. To do this, on the orders of the Elfurrian lady-commander Arlisel of Nayas-Nayadel, special nano-troops were developed. The project was called "Invisible Warhost".
    The Nano-Mechs managed to overwhelm the Devourers and destroy their main Infected fleet in the Lelegio system.
    With the loss of the Hierophant-Overmind (approx. high-leader of Devourers), the rest of the mutated organisms began to move in a chaotic manner. Thus, the Elfurrian forces simply had to finish them off.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Nargon Burnout (galactic events 4500 BC)

By order of the supreme ruler of the Nargon Emirate Ar-Maksut, the so-called Nargon Burnout was initiated, due to the appearance of billions of the living dead on several planets - Gurgenj, Asarim and Zarragen.
    The Nargonian state has introduced tougher measures to deal with the carriers of the Devourers.
    Asarim has been completely reduced to a volcanic world due to the almost constant bombardment from space. After that event, Devourers threat became less in this region of galaxy, and after some years came to "no".
    It needs to say, that Elfurr helped Nargon state only after the Arthandir, not in the first stage.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Devourers 'Transmitters'

"Transmitters" were those zombies that were connected directly to the Hierophant, the hive mind of the Devourers. The principle of their work was practically unexplored. But scientists believed that he looked like Ara-Nii. That is, these kinds of necro-beings were a kind of communication relays. When the relays were destroyed, several legions of zombies immediately lost control and turned into uncontrollable monsters that killed each other.
    At one time, this saved the life of the emperor of the Artandir Ezra V The Prayer (he ruled near 4500 BC), who destroyed several of these monsters with help of orbital cannons "Solix".

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

If you have some questions about the Comments Articles - i can explain. The plot of the "Fly" story has connections with it.
    When you will finish the read, you can write your opinion here. Thanks anyway.

My Wiki page
    --

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

I'm intrigued by the way that different layers are revealed in different updates - first the Devourer infection, then the living dead (zombies?), and then the transmitter zombies - like getting a series of news broadcasts, as the nature of the crisis becomes clearer.

Artifex

Blog Entries

You need to read the scenario-story, and you will understand the lines. ))))
    All these plots have got connection. And i am going to improve this period and make more new updates in near future. The Devourers Period is very huge, and its not only the Earth Zaremian period story, its a full galactic war. )

My Wiki page
    --

Cool, i'm looking forward to the new updates!

Artifex

Blog Entries

Thank you, sir!
    Just a question, all is ok with translation of the scenario? Or it needs improvements?

My Wiki page
    --

The translation looks good. When Hyperion says "Both shut up! Otherwise, I'll throw them both out!", I imagine he would say something like "Both shut up! Otherwise, I'll throw you both out!" - it would be unusual to use "them" for people who you're talking to.

Artifex

Blog Entries

Thank you for corrections!
    As I said, its not an ideal translation.

Also I m working with the book realization of the Zarem Egyptian period.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Presentation of the book "Fly" is now has date - 21.09.23 on my 30th birthday.

Invited a lot of people from the TWC
    Please if you have time, join this. I will be glad to see you all here in this topic.

Thanks anyway

We have time till the 21 of September
    So you can read Salazarr war in the neighbours thread of this section.
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; September 12, 2023 at 07:27 AM.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Hello again
    I must remind that presentation of my book will be from here. I have sent the invitation list to all my friends here.

So waiting the 21.09.23.
    As I said before, for now you can read the Potestas period in the "waiting time".

Thanks anyway.

My Wiki page
    --

Congratulations on the imminent presentation of your book!

Artifex

Blog Entries

Thank you!
    It must be the huge presentation.

Start - 21.09.23 - 2nd part of a day, European time.
    Waiting all people, which have my invitations. ))

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Already have books in my hands.
    21.09 we will start from this thread.

Thanks anyway to people, who is going to visit the presentation. Thanks also to people, who just get the message from me about it.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

By the way, Egypt theme in the story "Fly" is strongly connected with the Devourers Period of the galaxy.
    And the story has some connections. If you already saw the 2nd part of a story, you can understand the lines.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Hello again, friends! Lets start the presentation!

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/entr...is-fully-ready
    Here you are my new Blog post.

The Book is fully released!

And waiting your comments, reviews, just your words!
    If you have time of course.

Thanks anyway to all people, who know my artwork here.
    ----

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

The presentation has been started ....
    But where are you, friends?

My Wiki page
    --

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast