Thread: Spanish Translation for Tsardom: Total War 2.2

Default Spanish Translation for Tsardom: Total War 2.2

¡LA TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL ESTÁ AQUÍ CHAVALES!
    THE SPANISH TRANSLATION IS HERE!

(The next lines of the text will be first in Spanish, and then in English. If you speak English, scroll down, buddy)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ¡Hola! Finalmente, encontré la manera de publicar un nuevo hilo.
    Así que, me presento. Soy solo uno más de los miles que aman esta saga y sus mods. Cuando vi este mod, me enamoré de él. De todos modos, no es cómodo jugar en un idioma que no es el tuyo. La traducción me llevó algo así como 2 semanas, solo con el traductor de Google, pasión y mucha paciencia. Quiero poner mi granito de arena para la comunidad, especialmente para la comunidad de habla hispana. Soy argentino,no hablo inglés profesionalmente, pero puedo defenderme. Esta traducción es una carta de amor a todos ustedes los que no pueden jugar sus mod favoritos en español. Si me habrá pasado man.

Traduje TODO. Textos históricos, unidades y sus descripciones, edificios y sus descripciones, interfaz y menús, en definitiva, prácticamente todo. Lo único que no traduje fueron pequeñas porciones del texto del menú, un poco por pereza y un poco porque no son relevantes para jugar. No traduje los discursos del general, ya que, al menos en mi caso con el Reino de Bohemia, ni siquiera aparecieron.
    Tampoco traduje los subtítulos de las interacciones en batalla (cuando muere un general, cuando logras traspasar los muros, etc.), por la misma razón.quizá la próxima corrección lleve estos pedazos traducidos, por si acaso.

Ah, y también incluir el fix a los guardaespaldas suizos, para evitar crasheos, de nada.

Bueno gente, les voy a explicar como instalar. Es sumamente sencillo jajaja.

1. Descargar el archivo "Spanish_translation_Tsardoms 2.2+Swiss_crash_patch.7z"
    2. Descomprimelo con 7zip o winrar
    3. Dentro de la carpeta, habrá una carpeta "data" y dentro de ella otras dos, "text" y "unit_models". Copia la carpeta de datos.
    4. Pega esa carpeta dentro de la ubicación del mod. Si tu copia es de Steam, será en: C:\Archivo de programa (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II - Total War\mods\Tsardoms-2.2
    5. Si tienes una versión de disco, será en el mismo lugar solo que en donde lo hayas instalado. En mi caso: E:\Medieval II - Total War\mods\Tsardoms-2.2
    6. Cuando te pregunte para reemplazar los archivos, pon "Reemplazar todo".
    7. Y listo, ya puedes disfrutar de esta obra maestra de mod.

• PD: Si quieres volver al idioma Inglés, solo tienes que hacer este mismo proceso, pero con el archivo que viene en la descarga, se llama "TEXTO ORIGINAL". Dentro están los textos originales.

Debo aclarar que no soy traductor profesional. Tal vez haya algún error de traducción. Reporta CADA UNO DE ELLO, por pequeño que parezca (uso de pronombres femeninos en lugar de masculinos, textos incoherentes, joer, hasta los espacios en blanco donde no debería haberlos). No me malinterpreten, la traducción funciona MUY bien. Solo quiero que sea lo mejor posible. En caso de que encuentre estos errores menores, publíquelos TODOS JUNTOS en una publicación aquí (mínimo 3). Lo revisaré y corregiré. Semanalmente, si hay muchos errores corregidos, volveré a subir la traducción corregida. También puede modificar los archivos de texto y corregirlos usted mismo, solo que si me dicen que puedo corregir, haremos un favor a todos los que lo quieran jugar.
    No creo que tenga las ganas ni el tiempo para traducir otros mods en estas semanas, estoy a full con la universidad, pero si puedo corregir la traducción semanalmente.

Y esto es todo por ahora. Saludos a los administradores y moderadores del foro, y a los modders, especialmente a Wallachian, quien aceptó gustosamente la contribución.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Well, for those who speak English (the whole forum hahaha)...
    Hello there! Finally, I found the way to publicate a new thread.
    So, I introduce myself. I'm just another of the thousands who love this saga and its mods. When I saw this mod, I fell in love with it. Anyway, It isn't comfortable to play in a language that isn't yours. The translation took me something like 2 weeks, just with the Google Translator, passion and a lot of patience. I want to do my bit for the community, specially for the Spanish-speaking community. I'm argentinian, I'm not a proffesional English speaker, but I can defend myself.

I translated EVERYTHING. Historical texts, units and their descriptions, buildings and their descriptions, interface and menus, in short, practically everything. The only thing I didn't translate were small portions of menu text, a bit out of laziness and a bit because they aren't relevant to playing the game. I did not translate the general's speeches, since, at least in my case with the Kingdom of Bohemia, they did not even appear.
    I also did not translate the subtitles of the interactions in battle (when a general dies, when you manage to penetrate the walls, etc.), for the same reason.
    Ah, and also include the Swiss body guard fix, to prevent crashes, you're welcome.

Well people, now that we are speaking the same language, I am going to explain how to install. It's extremely simple haha.

1. Download the file "Spanish_translation_Tsardoms 2.2+Swiss_crash_patch.7z" from this post.
    2. Unzip it with 7zip or winrar
    3. Inside the folder, there will be a "data" folder and inside it two others, "text" and "unit_models". Copy the data folder.
    4. Paste that folder inside the mod location. If your copy is from Steam, it will be in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II - Total War\mods\Tsardoms-2.2
    5. If you have a disk version, it will be in the same place only as where you installed it. In my case: E:\Medieval II - Total War\mods\Tsardoms-2.2
    6. When it asks you to replace the files, put "Replace all".
    7. And voila, you can now enjoy this masterpiece in Spanish.

• PS: If you want to go back to the English language, you just have to do this same process, but with the file that comes in the download, it's called "ORIGINAL TEXT". Inside are the original texts.

I must clarify that I am not a professional translator. Maybe there is some translation error. Report EVERY ONE. No matter how small it may seem (use of feminine pronouns instead of masculine, incoherent texts, damn, even the blank spaces where there shouldn't be any). Don't get me wrong, the translation works VERY well. I just want it to be the best it can be. In case you find these minor errors, post them ALL TOGETHER in one post here (minimun 3). I will check and correct it. Weekly, if there are many bugs fixed, I will upload the corrected translation again. You are also free to modify the text files and correct them yourself.

And this is all for now. Greetings to the forum admins and moderators and to the modders, especially Wallachian, who gladly accepted the contribution.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    EDIT: Hola. Hice algunas correcciones importantes a la traducción, ya que a algunos les daba error. El error tenía que ver con los archivos strat.bin, shared.bin, battle.bin y tooltip.bin. Resultó que solo había que modificar los archivos .txt, no hacía falta borrar los .bin . Tuve que descargar el mod de 3 gb de nuevo solo por los archivos de texto pero hey, ya está arreglado. Disfruten!

Hello. I made some important corrections to the translation, since it gave some errors. The error had to do with the strat.bin, shared.bin, battle.bin, and tooltip.bin files. It turned out that only the .txt files had to be modified, there was no need to delete the .bin files. I had to download the 3gb mod again just because of the text files but hey, that's fixed. Enjoy!

Edit2:
    Here's a video of how to install the translation too. Thanks to GermanZiro for the video. Visit his channel, its a good content.

Aquí les dejo también un video sobre como instalar la traducción. El video es de GermanZiro. Por favor visiten su canal, tiene muy buen contenido de estrategia y total war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXWcCL8t6ys
    Last edited by Magnus Lioncaster; June 28, 2023 at 07:45 AM. Reason: New file

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Spanish Translation for Tsardom: Total War 2.2

Amazing thank you!

I made a mistake and now you can't see the emojis xD. Is there any solution?

Not sure to be honest. But i don't think it matters that much, especially when I post it on moddb as the emojis won't appear there anyway.

I just posted a preview on moddb so will wait a day or so until I post the translation. But I hope it will be useful to the spanish community.

Thank you very much Wallachian!

Listo hermano, te amo, muchísimas gracias por el esfuerzo

Ya se la pase a un youtuber para que la suba a su canal, ahi te paso el video cuando la suba

Me alegro por vos amigo. Como encontraste el hilo? Cualquier error, anotalo (minimo 3), asi lo corrijo ya probaste la traducción?

Y quien es el youtuber?

Lo encontré yo mismo por curiosidad, el youtuber se llama german zio en youtube, en unos dias lo sube. Si ya la probe, de nuevo gracias por el esfuerzo de verdad

Please use English while discussing this mod, as it's the default language we use on this site. Thanks!

The Spanish translation has now been added to moddb! Thank you for your hard work!

Nice! I'll go take a look.
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; June 07, 2023 at 10:01 PM. Reason: moderation commentary

I made some important corrections to the translation, since it gave some errors. The error had to do with the strat.bin, shared.bin, battle.bin, and tooltip.bin files. I notice that only the .txt files had to be modified, there was no need to delete the .bin files. I had to download the 3gb mod again just because of the text files but hey, now it's fixed.
    So, Wallachian, can you upload the newer version please?
    thanks <3
    Last edited by Magnus Lioncaster; June 18, 2023 at 05:40 PM.

The upload has been updated with the new file.

Here is also a video which shows how to install the translation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXWcCL8t6ys

Yes! I know that youtuber. I talked to him. Let me edit the post with the new video link then

Actually yeah i'll add it to the moddb page too, good idea