Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Settlements

Libertus

Default Settlements

Friends,
    I will make some settlement related changes for this great mod on behalf of AnthoniusII. The first change affects towers. All towers are replaced with big towers with battlements. This is a task that will take a lot of time, since changing towers is associated with expanding walls and deploying units, since entry into the wall is through the towers. And adjusting the shot points, which isn't always easy, and collision animations.
    I have started and the first step has been taken. City model for eastern factions is partly finished:
    https://imgur.com/XtnMYCD

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: Settlements

Great work my friend. TGC fans rep him for his efforts...
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Marble Emperor's Avatar Tiro

This is awesome, great work!

Great news ! Hope the city model issue will be fixed for siege battles !!! Thank you for your efforts !

Quote Originally Posted by Castelneau View Post
    Great news ! Hope the city model issue will be fixed for siege battles !!! Thank you for your efforts !
    AriovistusSuebus replaces all towers from all stone walls with one type /size and replace the roofs with rambads. The same tower will have a balista on it top when it will be upgraded to balista tower. Also he foxes the mess that Bulgarians have aztec cities and will put an order to settlements per culture for future different textures.
    Romaic (Byzantine)
    Nortnern_European
    South_European
    Middle_Eastern
    Eastern_european/slavic
    Rus
    From his finall adjustments we will exctract the Permanent Stone Forts that they bothered us so much. He deserves as many rep point as he can get because its a huge task. But most of all he gave me motivation again to complete the missing rosters.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Excellent

Thank you guys to continue working on this amazing mod !!!

Libertus

Friends,
    Now, I replaced the towers in the large city by towers with battlements and the ballista towers (second fortification level) got a ballista at the top:
    https://imgur.com/p0pbKen
    Last edited by AriovistusSuebus; August 27, 2023 at 04:46 AM.

Awesome

Won’t let me rep you again yet, but great work!!

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Heck yea!

Quote Originally Posted by AriovistusSuebus View Post
    Friends,
    Now, I replaced the towers in the large city by towers with battlements and the ballista towers (second fortification level) got a ballista at the top:
    https://imgur.com/p0pbKen
    Great work. Works as inteanded! You are a real master in this. Soon will have my news too. Unfortynatly nirsing my 90 years old mother that exept her wound from falls has early stages of dementia. Arabs are comming!!!

I wish you all the best AnthoniusII

Libertus

Sorry to hear that

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    I wish you all the best AnthoniusII
    Thank you my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by AriovistusSuebus View Post
    Sorry to hear that
    My friend your help is the best medicine for my psychological illness. I am gratefull for that for ever.

AriovistusSuebus has started to replace the roofs of cities and large cities wall towers with rambards as he shown inhis small video.
    I hope he will find the time to finish this step. Because he is deeply involved with also remaking the Russian settlements to totaly realistic ones with incretible results we still seak an IWTE expert to help us with minor changes in the start.
    These are the walls of Caesarea (where one of the 3 Founders of the Christian Faith Basil the Great was Archbishop) :

We hope some day we will deliver TGC mod as a total overhaul mod as we (many of our friend through all these years) dreamed of.

That would be a dream

Update: AriovistusSuebus delivered the Middle Eastern cities and large cities with the new towers plus notArabas as PSFs have cities as well. 1st steo acomplished. This is a slow diffucult and painfull proccess and i believe he deserves atleast one rep point from all of us.

That’s awesome to hear! Just repped him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast