Thread: NTW3 9.4 Help

Icon5 NTW3 9.4 Help

So I am trying to play NTW3 9.4 and am having a problem. I played it a while ago but now when I try to join a server in game, it says no response from host. I watched a tutorial of how to install it and it worked fine back then but now its giving me this, any tips? Thanks

Default Re: NTW3 9.4 Help

I have installed NTW3 9.4 but am having trouble with the European campaign. Cannot recruit and the game bombs out on saving. Can someone assist with installation help please

sounds like windows file protections blocking read/write access
    my advice go on their discord and ask there (link on mods d/l page)
    much easier to help ppl on an interactive medium like discord, than a static web page

Lord Davn's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Rolbaron View Post
    I have installed NTW3 9.4 but am having trouble with the European campaign. Cannot recruit and the game bombs out on saving. Can someone assist with installation help please
    Go to our NTW3 Mod DB download page and read the instructions CAREFULLY. I'd suggest you open our NTW3 launcher and "Restore game to vanilla" they play a vanilla game to ensure everything is working correctly. You may have to uninstall and reinstall the NTW3 mod

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Hello
    one question
    I have a clean installation of NTW then installed those with the following order NTW3 9.4 then the 9.4 hotfix 9.4 then the europe campaign and after that the peninsular believing that from the launcher i would be able to switch between the campaigns.
    The probem is that the launcher is set to peninsular (MP) and when i click on europe it wont do anything.Only the peninsular Click image for larger version. 

Name:	εικόνα_2023-08-14_125428181.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	224.5 KB 
ID:	369321,RESTORE VANILLA and multiplayer buttons seem to work
    Last edited by Sir_Aggelos_GR; August 14, 2023 at 04:59 AM.