Thread: Baktrian mission?

Default Baktrian mission?

I'm trying to gain as many colonist as possible before i rebel. Are the conquer Bukhara and Chach are the last mission?

Default Re: Baktrian mission?

Yes. You'd want to do them quickly, since there's a 10 turn time limit for some reason. You get 1 colony point for conquering each city

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebopp View Post
    Yes. You'd want to do them quickly, since there's a 10 turn time limit for some reason. You get 1 colony point for conquering each city
    6 colony points then.

After Alexandria Eschate i could build minor polis and lv1 colony in Oskobara while upgrading my Baktria colony to lv2 colony. Then after i finish the upgrading Alexander Eschate i could make Oskobara colony upgrade into lv2

With Bukhara and Chach i could add another minor polis and colony into Asamarkand

Well you do need 3 colony points to quickly turn a completely uncolonized area into a polis_two. 2 to build up to helcol_two, and 1 to establish a polis. To quickly turn Marakanda and Oskabara into level 2 polis, you'll need all 6. The plus side though is that once you have 3 polis_two (counting your initial one in Baktria), you start accumulating colony points, allowing you to upgrade your Baktrian helcol into helcol_two and unlocking the Dynastic Administration. That's the recommended long term plan