Thread: Full blood Mensur organisations that allow foreign non-members to participate.

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Default Full blood Mensur organisations that allow foreign non-members to participate.

Dearest TWC, this seems the best place for this, but it is not a joke, however funny it maybe.

I am a Scot, like most of my people, I'm borderline insane.

And I want to fight a god damn duel, all the way to the hilt of first blood. Germanic Mensur is the only legal opportunity I can find, since the powers that be here have seen fit to ban even friendly contests of arms.

My reasons are threefold, to gain at minimum one duelling scar, to experience what it's like to participate in a fight where both opponents are trying to hurt each other (without risking my entire life, for the historical insight), and to simply prove I can.

As a forum dedicated to historical war, and takes pride in the pursuit of understanding it, I am hoping to find a kindred spirt who may help me find an appropriate organisation who may help me to achieve this goal.

Required:
    The duel must be fought with naked sharp swords.
    The sword and equipment must be loaned to me for the duration.
    There must be One English and German speaker who can translate.
    Let me fight until I lose (It probably won't take long).
    Located where I'm not liable to be lynched for rainbow related activities.

Preferable:
    An organisation allowing the use of caps, as described in Three Men on the Bummell. (I'm quite fond of my hair)
    Be tolerant of gender non-conformance.
    Allow the even to be filmed for prosperity.
    Not be currently affiliated with Nazis.
    Allow the event to be filmed.
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Default Re: Full blood Mensur organisations that allow foreign non-members to participate.

TWC is not the best place to gain duelling scars. No idea where you can gain one of those in this day and age.

Closed.