Thread: Awkward battlefield formation

Default Awkward battlefield formation

It's been a problem since i first play this game actually but i decided to talk about it now.

Every single battle the enemy would refuse to match my line and the battle always devolve heavily into the left side while the right side is empty and the cavalry prefer to just bypass the line until they could flank or i charge them first.

Seriously why they refuse to match the line!? It's always devolve into attacking too much in one side because they think that's my main line while i'm forced to redeploy center and right flank to the left flank.

That's litteraly all my battle. The ai attack the left side while i have to constantly redeploy to outflank them because obviously they left themself expose.

Default Re: Awkward battlefield formation

The formations file is notoriously buggy. We're not about to start tinkering with it and introducing battle crashes on the eve of a new release.

Default Re: Awkward battlefield formation

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    The formations file is notoriously buggy. We're not about to start tinkering with it and introducing battle crashes on the eve of a new release.
    Thanks. Good to know. I already duct tape the issue by starting postion my army in the corner so they are forced to match my line.