Thread: Bug Reports

Default Bug Reports

Topic for bug reports of Bulat Steel (2.1.5 Extended version)

Some Important Information:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    -Portuguese Bruges in the late campaign is not a bug
    -Teutonic Brasov in the late campaign is not a bug
    -Pagan religious buildings (altars) are destroyed automatically when captured by non-pagans! (Norinke the best)
    -If both the king and the prince die in battle at the same time, then the next king will have a model of an ordinary general before the coronation.
    -Unit icons may differ from their current appearance cause one unit can have 4 upgrades and the game doesn't display an icon for each upgrade, just one.
    -The Order of Santiago is available to Aragon from 1200 in other cities, for example when capturing León.
    -Chapterhouses of all Orders can be built from the city level. (Because in the original game this level in cities and castles in different positions is:
    -Chappituses are only available for construction from stone walls in cities, and for castles - only from strongholds (appear in 1200) in historical regions.
    *From level 1, order`s cavalry will be available, from level 2 - infantry.
    -A list of artillery in our mod: Bombard, Big Bombard, Giant Bombard, Organ Cannon, Wagenburg, Serpentina, Rockets.

-Unfortunately, flying units in large battles related to the "Shield Wall" formation cannot be fixed. Sorry.

Default Re: Bug Reports

Hi "encountered an unspecified error and will now exit" error when opening the campaign screen. it happens when i apply the english patch.

Default Re: Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by mettuzo View Post
    Hi "encountered an unspecified error and will now exit" error when opening the campaign screen. it happens when i apply the english patch.
    You need to install eng translation for Extended version - not for Final+. I think that`s the reason of ctd.