Thread: A stramge life of Nabatea from Parthia pov

Default A stramge life of Nabatea from Parthia pov

So my Parthia has reached Syria and since Nabatea land is mostly filled with pastoral region it's a perfect place to recruit Dahaen army after the reform which restrict it to either Parthian region or non Saka(and Sauromatate? I had yet to conquer them) nomadic region.

This in the process forced the Nabatean out of their homeland. Most of their migrating nomad is cut down by Dahaen Parthian tribal army but before Nabatean annexed they actually conquerd Akko which allow them to have boat. One of those migrating army jump to these one boat and sail to Rhodes which they promptly annexed.

So now Nabatea have become the King of Rhodes. The Rhodian constantly rebel against them but the Nabatean have 3/4 stack in Rhodes as their settlement so the populatioh of Rhodian would constantly shrink in this endless sprial of revolt.

The Parthian want to be acknowdleged as the friend of the Greek and once the Syria and the Parthian navy is established, maybe it worth to try to "liberate" Rhodes from Nabatean yoke despite the fact Nabatean in Rhodes because of Parthian desire to migrate it's nomad tribesman closer to the frontier.

Edit : It would be kinda cool if Nabatea managed to mixed in with Rhodian by having Philhellenic satrapy or something when i reach Rhodes but i don't think i would give Nabatean the time to developed for that long so Nabatean would probably remembered as the sea pirate of the ancient age
    Last edited by eyelurker; May 04, 2023 at 07:40 AM.