Thread: When is the next Europa barbarorum update release date?

Default When is the next Europa barbarorum update release date?

Hey guys title kinda explains it, i want to download and play but if theres a release coming soon, id rather wait, any ETA on the next release? Cheers and godspeed

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: When is the next Europa barbarorum update release date?

At the risk of sounding like a broken record and perhaps to the chargrin of OP... release will be soon™. When precisely? That's anyone's guess. To my knowledge, the devs have never given release dates and I imagine that won't change. I would say download the current version, enjoy your time with it and move on when the new release comes out. Perhaps play a faction you wouldn't play normally? Perhaps play one you know very well? What's important is that you enjoy EBII no matter what build is released. Maybe you could have two installations of the mod when the new release comes out, one with the new update and another with the previous release? I personally try to not let things like new updates on any of my games prevent me from enjoying myself and enjoy what I've got in my hands in the here and now. I get the frustration though, starting something anew, especially after you've put time an effort into it prior is annoying for sure.
    Good luck!

Default Re: When is the next Europa barbarorum update release date?

We don't work to fixed release dates, that's how all the issues with rushed mods and repeated patching happens.

At the moment we're trying to work out why only cul_1 music seems to play regardless of faction.