Thread: Question about KH cultural diversity

Default Question about KH cultural diversity

Hey, I have recently started playing the mod and it is around turn 70 and I have taken out Makedon and Epiros. I am building a third metropolis and am about to embark on the reforms.

My question is how you get more greek cultures represented in the faction, like thessalians, makedonians, kretans, and such. Currently, i have the cultures my faction started with: spartan, Achean, Athenian and Rhodean.

(I have been building faction governments everywhere since it is greece proper)

Thank the dev team for all the hard work, the game is very immersive!

Default Re: Question about KH cultural diversity

Quote Originally Posted by LukeCorn View Post
    Hey, I have recently started playing the mod and it is around turn 70 and I have taken out Makedon and Epiros. I am building a third metropolis and am about to embark on the reforms.

My question is how you get more greek cultures represented in the faction, like thessalians, makedonians, kretans, and such. Currently, i have the cultures my faction started with: spartan, Achean, Athenian and Rhodean.

(I have been building faction governments everywhere since it is greece proper)

Thank the dev team for all the hard work, the game is very immersive!
    Adoption and marriage. You’ll have ethnicities from across Hellas, Ionia, and, iirc, even some of the Graeco-barbaroi tribes.

You have to control the ethnicity's home region for adoptions and marriages of that ethnicity to show up. For example, you can't get Ionian adoptees or suitors until you conquer Ephesus.

Thank you for the quick replies!

It will just be a matter of time then.