Thread: Whats wrong with this guy why doesnt he die? Also whats wrong with this norwegian navy

Default Whats wrong with this guy why doesnt he die? Also whats wrong with this norwegian navy

So after I managed to fix my game and finally play it properly I was cruising through a England campaign and this guy just doesnt die. Hes 85 now and still kicking. Is this normal for stainless steel (all the other guys died in their 60s at some point so far).

Also found this norwegian navy that seems to be stuck in a lake. Not quite sure what to make of that either. Anyway thx to anyone involved in making such a great mod I have a very good time playing right now .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230423131623_1-min[1].jpg   20230423112958_1-min[1].jpg  

Default Re: Whats wrong with this guy why doesnt he die? Also whats wrong with this norwegian navy

The old guy happens, there's a diceroll basically to determine death and sometimes you get a dude who just...keeps winning it. I've had guys in this game and in Rome last past their 90s from time to time.

The Norwegian one is due to the AI deciding to buy the services of mercs, and for some reason buying them being a possibility in a landlocked lake. Nothing you can do about that.
    Alii inferre bellum, facientibus pacem.