Thread: How do I change which factions can convert pastoral camps to cities?

Default How do I change which factions can convert pastoral camps to cities?

Want to do a wacky campaign where I spread the benevolent light of civilization to all non-Greeks which means lifting up those backwards herders into cities wherever possible. Koinon Hellenon crushing all opposition and turning shepherds into settled city dwellers in central Asia? Sign me up!

Default Re: How do I change which factions can convert pastoral camps to cities?

1. Make a backup of data/export_descr_buildings.txt and keep it somewhere safe
    2. Open data/export_descr_buildings.txt using Notepad++ and Ctrl+F to search for building convert_to_city
    3. You should see the wooden_castle_to_village, stone_keep_to_small_town, and castle_to_large_town upgrades a little bit further down.
    4. For each of them, you'll see the faction requirements as { f_parthia, f_sweboz, f_saka, f_sauromatae, f_numidia, f_lugia, f_bosporan, f_nabatu, f_boii, f_getai, f_carthage, }
    5. Replace all 3 occurrences with { f_kh, f_parthia, f_sweboz, f_saka, f_sauromatae, f_numidia, f_lugia, f_bosporan, f_nabatu, f_boii, f_getai, f_carthage, }
    6. In the future, just add the internal faction name to this list of requirements

Default Re: How do I change which factions can convert pastoral camps to cities?

Perfect, thank you!