Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 348

Thread: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

  1. #161
    Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Nehekhara
    Posts
    17,408

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post

    What a difference being (D)ifferent can make. Trumpís real legal problem seems to be his lack of powerful friends in the White House and DOJ to prevent investigators from doing their jobs and tip him off about what law enforcement is planning.
    Biden is being worked so the Ds can justify not having him as their candidate. Expect the trickle of corruption accusations to increase as elections get closer. If he plays ball he'll get off scott free, if not, he could share a luxury cell with Trumpino.
    Last edited by Sir Adrian; August 24, 2023 at 11:03 PM.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!


  2. #162
    alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chania, Greece
    Posts
    24,824

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Adrian View Post
    Biden is being worked so the Ds can justify not having him as their candidate. Expect the trickle of corruption accusations to increase as elections get closer. If he plays ball he'll get off scott free, if not, he could share a luxury cell with Trumpino.

    What do you think the Democrat party is? No, I don't see that happening at all.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.
    _______________________________________________________
    Beta-tester for Darthmod Empire, the default modification for Empire Total War that does not ask for your money behind patreon.
    Developer of Causa Belli submod for Darthmod, headed by Hammeredalways and a ton of other people.
    Developer of LtC: Random maps submod for Lands to Conquer (that brings a multitude of random maps and other features).

  3. #163

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post

    What do you think the Democrat party is? No, I don't see that happening at all.
    It's wishful thinking. If Biden were a criminal too, then Trump's criminality doesn't seem quite so bad.

  4. #164

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...ewsmax-1822347

    Donald Trump has described the "terrible" experience of having his mugshot taken during his arrest for racketeering and conspiracy charges in Fulton County, Georgia.
    In an interview on Newsmax shortly after he surrendered to authorities at the Fulton County jail, the former president said he was treated "nicely" during his booking process but said his arrest was a "very sad day for the country."
    Trump is accused of 13 offenses as part of Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' expansive investigation into alleged criminal attempts to overturn the 2020 election results.
    Unlike his arrests during the other three criminal investigations into him, Trump had his mugshot taken in Georgia as part of the booking process, the first time one has been taken for a former president in U.S. history.
    Oh my heart ACHES for you Trump!

    Just think, this all could have been avoid had his parents ever used the word "no" at some point before his teens.

  5. #165
    Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Nehekhara
    Posts
    17,408

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post

    What do you think the Democrat party is? No, I don't see that happening at all.
    A very powerful political organization that is currently governing the US through Biden and wants to stay in power but knows that the only person Biden could beat is Trump.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!


  6. #166

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Adrian View Post
    Biden is being worked so the Ds can justify not having him as their candidate. Expect the trickle of corruption accusations to increase as elections get closer. If he plays ball he'll get off scott free, if not, he could share a luxury cell with Trumpino.
    If that were likely, I think the DOJ wouldnít have reversed course on giving Hunter immunity from prosecution after the IRS accused them of corruption and a judge refused to accept the proposal. Theyíve been so completely exposed that everyone can see it, regardless of what happens to Trump. There will be no consequences though, because again, itís (D)ifferent.
    ďIt appears that if it werenít for the courageous actions of these whistle-blowers, who had nothing to gain and everything to lose, Hunter Biden would never have been charged at all,Ē a team of lawyers for one of the I.R.S. agents said in a statement, adding that the initial agreement reflected preferential treatment.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/19/u...plea-deal.html
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

  7. #167

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post
    If that were likely, I think the DOJ wouldn’t have reversed course on giving Hunter immunity from prosecution after the IRS accused them of corruption and a judge refused to accept the proposal. They’ve been so completely exposed that everyone can see it, regardless of what happens to Trump. There will be no consequences though, because again, it’s (D)ifferent.
    You mean the claims that the right can't find actual evidence to back up? Archer was supposed to give ace testimony of Joe Biden's involvement in Hunter's business deals. It backfired.

    Instead of accepting the loss, you claim conspiracy. It's never due to Republicans lying, they're always the underdog.

    Have you ever asked yourself why you think that way? Why your party cries victimhood all the time? Why they never take responsibility? How it's possible for Democrats, the very same Democrats your party claims to be incompetent morons unable to do anything right, control everything behind the scenes?

  8. #168
    Ramashan's Avatar Artifex
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    4,991

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    Schreonder's Biden.

    He is both senile and unaware of what is going on around him and a genius who is the head of a decade long criminal enterprise and conspiracy to financially bilk the American people.

    In the same vein, Schreonder's FBI: Weak, questionably verified, evidence is both grounds for congressional censure for spreading lies and impeachment for spreading truths.

    What an interesting time of logical debate do we live in.
    Under the Patronage of Lord Condormanius

  9. #169
    Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    15,263

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    If Biden is a criminal (doubtful), then yeah, sure, throw his old ass in jail too after his term expires. I just don't see the supposed smoke, let alone the fire. Like most goons who spent ages in the US Senate, he is corrupt in a typical corporate Dem way by cozying up to various insidious lobbyists and special interests (credit card companies especially). Biden even has a sordid racist past as a close friend of Strom Thurmond, was buddy-buddy with Clarence Thomas during the Anita Hill hearings, and said some very questionable things at least up until the 1990s on the issue of race. During his primary run for the presidency back in the 1980s, he was accused of making false statements about his biography and plagiarizing others; Doukakis got the nomination instead.

    None of those things (while negatives) are worthy of criminal charges, though. His son Hunter is a screw-up, but the guy belongs in rehab, not prison (he deserves fines for any financial malfeasance, though).

    Trump, on the other hand, had a notorious reputation for stiffing others, leading businesses including casinos into bankruptcy, getting sued for various scam offenses, causing the 1986 closure of the entire United States Football League (USFL), etc. well before he ever ran for president. He was nominally a Democrat who enjoyed the company of Bill and Hillary Clinton and had a warm relationship with the now infamous Jeffrey Epstein. He's always been a sleaze ball, something that people from New Jersey and New York have known quite well for decades, but as a conman he was able to fool the rubes of Middle America into thinking he cares about them (LOL) after briefly selling them some Trump Steaks and getting some enrolled into Trump University.

    His involvement in criminal conspiracies is a surprise to nobody who actually reads anything in the news ever. And by that I mean even people who glance at Yahoo News a few times a week. In various testimonies, his former attorney and convicted felon Michael Cohen provides a window into the Trump world and how he operates like a would-be mob boss, albeit without the hit jobs.

    The indictments handled by the court system in Fulton County, Georgia also have nothing to do with the Department of Justice under the Biden administration, so there goes that argument that Biden is some kind of puppet master gunning for Trump. LOL. The guy is a doddering old fool, not a grand schemer. Biden also had no control over the grand juries that previously indicted Trump on their own accord.

  10. #170

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    He is both senile and unaware of what is going on around him and a genius who is the head of a decade long criminal enterprise and conspiracy to financially bilk the American people.
    Iím not sure how the concept of a family trading their fatherís name and connections to foreign oligarchs for cash conflicts with Bidenís obvious age-related issues, but this isnít the gotcha you thought it was. The idea that Biden was never aware of nor involved in any of this has already been disproven. The only question now is whether he broke the law.
    The indictments handled by the court system in Fulton County, Georgia also have nothing to do with the Department of Justice under the Biden administration, so there goes that argument that Biden is some kind of puppet master gunning for Trump. LOL. The guy is a doddering old fool, not a grand schemer. Biden also had no control over the grand juries that previously indicted Trump on their own accord.
    The majority of Americans believe external politics influence the DOJís prosecutorial decisions. The majority also believe Trump is being politically prosecuted while Crown Prince Biden gets preferential treatment on account of his dad. I donít think most of those same people believe Biden personally orchestrated a conspiracy against Trump. They simply understand that itís (D)ifferent.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

  11. #171
    Ramashan's Avatar Artifex
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    4,991

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post
    I’m not sure how the concept of a family trading their father’s name and connections to foreign oligarchs for cash conflicts with Biden’s obvious age-related issues, but this isn’t the gotcha you thought it was. The idea that Biden was never aware of nor involved in any of this has already been disproven. The only question now is whether he broke the law.
    1. I Never connected the two issues, just made two separate schroender jokes in the same post about how the GOP and conservatives see the issues. Any connection to be made is squarely on your part.

    2. Rgd Biden's awareness of his son's reckless actions being dis proven; this goes along with my schroender theme: Unverified FBI imtelligence both invalidates an investigation and should lead to the punishment of those who would use it, as we have seen in the Durham report and the GOP's censure of Adam Schiff for supposedly knowingly using unverified intelligence to open an investigation into Trump, and at the same time should be taken so serious as to justify impeachment, as the GOP wants us to believe as they prepare a case to impeach Biden and call it the smoking gun. Both are true and false at the same time, depending on party preference.
    Under the Patronage of Lord Condormanius

  12. #172

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    I Never connected the two issues, just made two separate schroender jokes in the same post about how the GOP and conservatives see the issues. Any connection to be made is squarely on your part.
    Oh. I thought you were accusing Republicans of double think because Biden canít be senile and a criminal at the same time. Iím glad you werenít suggesting that, because it would be a really stupid thing to do.
    Rgd Biden's awareness of his son's reckless actions being dis proven; this goes along with my schroender theme: Unverified FBI imtelligence both invalidates an investigation and should lead to the punishment of those who would use it, as we have seen in the Durham report and the GOP's censure of Adam Schiff for supposedly knowingly using unverified intelligence to open an investigation into Trump, and at the same time should be taken so serious as to justify impeachment, as the GOP wants us to believe as they prepare a case to impeach Biden and call it the smoking gun. Both are true and false at the same time, depending on party preference.
    We already know Joe was involved in Hunterís business dealings and the family peddles his influence, so Iím not sure what comparison youíre trying to make here. Durham found the FBIís investigation into the Trump campaign was driven by confirmation bias, that investigators misled FISC in order to obtain warrants for surveillance, and had no evidence of Russian collusion. Are you suggesting the FBI is biased against the Bidens?
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

  13. #173

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post

    The majority of Americans believe external politics influence the DOJ’s prosecutorial decisions.
    MAGAs=/=Americans You're like 25% of voters and falling.

    The majority also believe Trump is being politically prosecuted
    Those of us with even a tenuous connection to reality see the real two tiered justice system is that Trump was let go after trying to overthrow the government, then asked nicely to return stolen nuclear documents and stolen battle plans and given a year and a half to do so, while anyone else would have been locked up immediately and interrogated as a traitor and spy.

    while Crown Prince Biden gets preferential treatment on account of his dad.
    Roger Stone had over $1,000,000 in back taxes and only had to pay fines. Jail time for back taxes is usually reserved for actual fraud, not paying late. Hunter had $200,000 in back taxes, for paying late, paid the fine, and is getting misdemeanor charges. Yes, Hunter is treated differently, by having harsher penalties than Roger Stone or any Republican.

    I don’t think most of those same people believe Biden personally orchestrated a conspiracy against Trump. They simply understand that it’s (D)ifferent.
    Most of the people who think Trump is a victim also think he's going to expose the global cannibal pedophile conspiracy everyone famous but him is a part of any day now. These people are de(R)anged.

  14. #174

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    A new Reuters/Ipsos survey finds that half of Americans believe that Hunter Biden is receiving favorable treatment from prosecutors because he is President Joe Biden's son. The same poll also finds that most do not believe the charges against Hunter Biden are politically motivated, but a majority believe former President Trump's criminal indictments are politically motivated.

    https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/reutersi...able-treatment
    A majority of voters across parties say they see external politics influencing the Justice Department's decision to prosecute federal crimes, according to a new Morning Consult/POLITICO poll.

    https://www.politico.com/minutes/con...t-poll-on-fbi/
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

  15. #175
    Ramashan's Avatar Artifex
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    4,991

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post
    We already know Joe was involved in Hunter’s business dealings and the family peddles his influence, so I’m not sure what comparison you’re trying to make here. Durham found the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign was driven by confirmation bias, that investigators misled FISC in order to obtain warrants for surveillance, and had no evidence of Russian collusion. Are you suggesting the FBI is biased against the Bidens?
    What I'm saying is: Based upon the use of unverified FBI evidence and circumstantial evidence in both instances, there's no difference between the GOP's outrage that Trump was investigated for Russian connections and the GOPs outrage and insistence on an investigation into President Biden's bribery connections, they're just making different judgements based on the same types of evidence: Schreonder's evidence.

    Also, not sure polling numbers or popularity have any bearing on ones legal outcomes. Not sure why Trump and his conservative myrmidons keep shouting his poll numbers. Or, re you making the argument that, because of his polling numbers, he should not be held accountable for any violations of the law? Or, more specifically, ones popularity should affect their accountability under the law?
    Under the Patronage of Lord Condormanius

  16. #176
    Ramashan's Avatar Artifex
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    4,991

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post
    We already know Joe was involved in Hunter’s business dealings and the family peddles his influence, so I’m not sure what comparison you’re trying to make here. Durham found the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign was driven by confirmation bias, that investigators misled FISC in order to obtain warrants for surveillance, and had no evidence of Russian collusion. Are you suggesting the FBI is biased against the Bidens?
    What I'm saying is: Based upon the use of unverified FBI evidence and circumstantial evidence in both instances, there's no difference between the GOP's outrage that Trump was investigated for Russian connections and the GOPs outrage and insistence on an investigation into President Biden's bribery connections, they're just making different judgements based on the same types of evidence: Schreonder's evidence.

    Also, not sure polling numbers or popularity have any bearing on ones legal outcomes. Not sure why Trump and his conservative myrmidons keep shouting his poll numbers. Or, are you making the argument that, because of his polling numbers, he should not be held accountable for any violations of the law? Or, more specifically, ones popularity should affect their accountability under the law?
    Under the Patronage of Lord Condormanius

  17. #177

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...rs-say-1822684

    Over 60 percent of voters believe Donald Trump has "committed a crime" amid his four indictments, according to a new Navigator poll that was published on Friday.

  18. #178

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramashan View Post
    What I'm saying is: Based upon the use of unverified FBI evidence and circumstantial evidence in both instances, there's no difference between the GOP's outrage that Trump was investigated for Russian connections and the GOPs outrage and insistence on an investigation into President Biden's bribery connections, they're just making different judgements based on the same types of evidence: Schreonder's evidence.
    Your procedural comparison is moot, though, since as I said, we already know based on sworn testimony and hard evidence that Joe lied about being involved in the family grift, which is the central thesis of the GOP investigation. Thereís no evidence the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, despite a myriad of federal and congressional investigations insisting otherwise for years. You can allege hypocrisy based on whatever contrived criteria you want, but that doesnít make the two cases the same.

    When you have the federal justice system and law enforcement bending rules and procedures to keep Bidens and Clintons out of court and get Trump into jail, people can see that, and they do. To me thatís a way bigger problem than the question of why Trump paid a woman for sex or called someone on the phone to ask for votes and got denied. Despite DNC hysteria about ďtHe WoRsT aTtAcK SinCe tHe CivIL WaR,Ē the system held firm against Trumpís amateurish attempts to manipulate it. However, itís completely compromised by the liberal establishment from the very top down. Thatís the actual worst imo.

    The majority of Americans disapprove of Bidenís performance as president, listing inflation and immigration as their top concerns. Elon Musk, Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis have higher political favorability ratings than Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton. Two thirds of voters wish there were another option besides Trump and Biden, most doubt Bidenís mental fitness for office. They want Democrats to reduce federal spending by compromising with Republicans, blame the Biden Admin for rising illegal immigration and drug trafficking from Mexico, and support stricter immigration policies. Most believe the FBI Russia investigation was biased against Trump, that the Russia collusion narrative is bs, that the FBI violated its own rules in order to start their investigation of the Trump campaign, and the media isnít covering it fairly because of pro-Democrat bias. Americans are also deeply concerned about the FBI and intel agencies manipulating US elections and they must be reformed. Only Democrats have a high opinion of the FBI and believe Trump colluded with Russia.

    https://harvardharrispoll.com/wp-con...KeyResults.pdf

    We can conclude one of two things from this: either most Americans are completely biased conservative Republicans, or Democrats are simply out of touch with reality, lost in their own delusional echo chamber of conspiracy theories and self-congratulatory, partisan narratives. Ironic, isnít it?
    Also, not sure polling numbers or popularity have any bearing on ones legal outcomes. Not sure why Trump and his conservative myrmidons keep shouting his poll numbers. Or, re you making the argument that, because of his polling numbers, he should not be held accountable for any violations of the law? Or, more specifically, ones popularity should affect their accountability under the law?
    I have little doubt Democrats will finally get Trump convicted for something; the guy has been a notorious grifter for decades and theyíve tried every avenue, from taxes to pr0nstars to impeachment - twice. The reason they keep falling on their faces and discrediting American institutions in the process is because theyíre determined to connect Trump being Trump to their Russia collusion Nazi coup conspiracies. And most people can see the political game for what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by coughdrop addict
    Over 60 percent of voters believe Donald Trump has "committed a crime" amid his four indictments, according to a new Navigator poll that was published on Friday.
    And yet, the majority of those same voters believe Trump is being politically prosecuted by Bidenís politically biased DOJ, and also believe Joe is involved in illegal influence peddling with his family. Seems the American people are more capable of nuance than Democrat NPCs are. Who knew?
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

  19. #179
    Ramashan's Avatar Artifex
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    4,991

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thesaurian View Post
    Your procedural comparison is moot, though, since as I said, we already know based on sworn testimony and hard evidence that Joe lied about being involved in the family grift, which is the central thesis of the GOP investigation. There’s no evidence the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, despite a myriad of federal and congressional investigations insisting otherwise for years. You can allege hypocrisy based on whatever contrived criteria you want, but that doesn’t make the two cases the same.
    You keep saying this 'hard evidence' thing about Biden, I don't think you know what that means at this point.

    Either way, investigations were/are warranted for both Biden & Trump, as they are/were the in the most powerful office in our government. We should hold them accountable. And there was plenty of 'hard evidence' to convince someone that Trump may be working with the Russians. I mean everyone in his orbit was meeting with Russians in 2016 and no denies it. The issue was, why.

    But, at least you have finally admitted that you don't care about a criminal being elected POTUS, so long as that criminal is Trump. Which is your right.
    Under the Patronage of Lord Condormanius

  20. #180

    Default Re: Lock him up! Former PotUS Trump indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramashan View Post
    You keep saying this 'hard evidence' thing about Biden, I don't think you know what that means at this point.
    I mean sworn testimony before Congress by a direct witness(es), as well as photos, voicemail, text, bank records, phone calls and emails corroborating allegations of Joe dining with Hunter’s “business associates” and corresponding with his son about the family grift. Millions of dollars in “business revenue” in exchange for “government influence” and access to “the brand,” “the big guy,” Joe Biden, through Hunter and his pals. What do you mean?
    Either way, investigations were/are warranted for both Biden & Trump, as they are/were the in the most powerful office in our government. We should hold them accountable. And there was plenty of 'hard evidence' to convince someone that Trump may be working with the Russians. I mean everyone in his orbit was meeting with Russians in 2016 and no denies it. The issue was, why.

    But, at least you have finally admitted that you don't care about a criminal being elected POTUS, so long as that criminal is Trump. Which is your right.
    Accusing me or Republicans or the majority of the public of hypocrisy isn’t much of an argument. We know the investigation into the Trump campaign for Russia collusion was baseless because there was no evidence of it. Democrats are the only group that are still committed to the conspiracy theory. On the other hand, there’s plenty of evidence Joe lied about being involved in the family grift, and most people believe his involvement was even illegal. You’re the only one claiming the investigations of Biden and Trump are equivalent in order to excuse potential criminality. I’ve simply highlighted the institutional bias most people are capable of acknowledging.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •