Thread: Who to contact about using assets from this mod?

Default Who to contact about using assets from this mod?

Does anyone know who is currently the person able to give consent about this? And maybe how to contact them?

Default Re: Who to contact about using assets from this mod?

Whoever created the mod is the person you want to contact. I am creating an addon for m2tw. May I ask what type of project are you working on?

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

I would say Gigantus would be able to enlighten on this, if not approve usage as the local moderator and the one who's essentially taken over here. The registry indicates that permission must be given by the mod leader for use in a public release; that was originally sb2ean as the founder and later moved to Irishron, but considering Irishron hasn't logged in since 2015 I doubt he can be of much service now.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    Whoever created the mod is the person you want to contact. I am creating an addon for m2tw. May I ask what type of project are you working on?
    I'm working on an AI overhaul mod. It's a complete overhaul of the game with the singular of purpose AI performance. The goal is to put the player and AI on equal footing while still providing a challenging and fun game.

Obviously nothing here beyond XAI has anything to do with that, directly, there are features I'd like to use, partially. My interest is not XAI, although it's fine, it works within the confines of the game, my approach is to make the game work within the confines of the AI.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismounted Feudal Knight View Post
    I would say Gigantus would be able to enlighten on this, if not approve usage as the local moderator and the one who's essentially taken over here. The registry indicates that permission must be given by the mod leader for use in a public release; that was originally sb2ean as the founder and later moved to Irishron, but considering Irishron hasn't logged in since 2015 I doubt he can be of much service now.
    Obviously I've tried contacting both s2bean and Irishron through the forums here, to no avail. I will try Gigantus, thank you.
    Last edited by Dismounted Feudal Knight; March 22, 2023 at 09:14 AM. Reason: double - anyway, good luck!

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

I think I can speak for the mod as remaining\still active dev member: do go ahead under the provision of giving credit to the original authors of the mod. Will see if the registry can be amended accordingly.

Edit: registry updated
    Last edited by Gigantus; March 28, 2023 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    I think I can speak for the mod as remaining\still active dev member: do go ahead under the provision of giving credit to the original authors of the mod. Will see if the registry can be amended accordingly.

Edit: registry updated
    Thank you