Thread: Third age reforged or DaC

Default Third age reforged or DaC

Hi, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section but I'm new and don't know where else I could ask this.

So, I just started playing third age total war and 3.2 and noticed they have added more units in further versions. So, if I install latest third age mod or third age reforged, do I get to play the fellowship campaign with additional or new units?

Also, is the fellowship campaign available in Divide and Conquer?

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Third age reforged or DaC

Hi, welcome to the forums!

You can play the Fellowship campaign in the official releases of Third Age. The unofficial bigger fan developments usually discard it. But it might work if you install smaller submods. There's a map mod that claims to have improved it: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post14749383

Another member also mentioned improving it: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...=#post16119265
    Last edited by Araval; March 15, 2023 at 06:19 PM.

Ok so like... these map mods allow me to play the fellowship campaign in an upgraded version of third age?

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Not at all. Usually different mods don't work together and cause a crash. Right now you can choose between Third Age 3.2 and the map mod that I linked to play the Fellowship campaign. Other mods are simply not aimed for Fellowship campaign.

Alright, thanks for the help man.