Thread: Rise of Rome Tech Tree

Default Rise of Rome Tech Tree

When will you customize the tech tree for the Rise of Rome campaign? Probably you forgot :-) but it would be nice if you can take the vanilla techs into your DeI file. Because the Vanilla Tech Tree is just right for the Rise of Rome Campagne, because it creates the immersion to really build the Roman Republic. DeI unfortunately still has the standard tech tree from the Great Campaign. This just doesn't fit at all ...

Icon10 Re: Rise of Rome Tech Tree

hello? is anybody here

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Rise of Rome Tech Tree

We never wanted to work on RoTR and ED in the first place and we don't want to.

Also dont assume people here will be more inclined to reply to you if nobody replied to you on 24 hours.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Regarding response time, the turnaround can vary and is usually measured in days (these days).
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Hello Kam,

thank you very much for your answer, even if it is very sobering :-)

Dear Kam, I would like to make you and the whole DeI team an offer. Briefly about my background: There was a mod in SteamWorkshop many years ago which was also called "Rise of Republic" and used the introduction as a map. I had played this mod very gladly but unfortunately it was no longer updated very early.

The original Rise of Rome campaign from Creative was great news, but by that time I was so deep into DeI that returning to Vanilla was impossible.

I would love to play the Rise of Rome campaign with DeI, and basically everything works as far as I can see in my humble opinion. Only the techs would have to be swapped.

Therefore, I would like to ask you and the team with the utmost respect, if it is possible that you adjust the techs for me, so that the official techs and texts in the research tree can also be researched in the DeI version. Of course, you should not do this for free. I would like to compensate you for your time and effort. Either via a donation to your team or via paypal? You would only have to tell me which donation you want for your work.

You would do me a very big favor and I hope that you do not misunderstand my request. I'm just a big fan of your work from the first hour, who would love to play the Rise of Rome with your mod.

Two of the devs are working on a submod bringing Rise of the Republic closer to DeI standards so with some patience you'll get what you're asking for