Thread: Nomadic Enclaves

Default Nomadic Enclaves

I've never been able to build these, what am I doing wrong?

Something in another thread with them being mutually exclusive with local military colonization but tried not building / destroying these and no joy.

Turn 300+ now and building browser says 'cannot be built yet' or something similar.

Thanks a lot.
    Furthermore I believe capitalism must be destroyed.

Default Re: Nomadic Enclaves

The Libyan and Arabian Enclaves can be built in Africa and the Arabian peninsular at any time. The steppe variations require the Eastern Migration script to trigger them, with the exception of the Skythian Enclave, which can be built in Skythia and Getia.

The others are in particular locations, with the migrations of those people as the trigger. The Sauromatian Enclaves appear when the Sauromatae have either 3 or less provinces, or 9 or more. Others are time-triggered.

Thanks man.

I play in the east mostly, so around what turn am I looking for the first of these to be available? Not that they make a big impact on gameplay but would be nice to build.

Turn 384 for the first Tocharian Migration, unlocking Tocharian Enclaves in Arkwi-Yapoy, Sakanu Garu and Sakasthanae.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Turn 384 for the first Tocharian Migration, unlocking Tocharian Enclaves in Arkwi-Yapoy, Sakanu Garu and Sakasthanae.