Thread: Where to find "data/sounds/Voice/Human/Localized/Camp_Map"?

Default Where to find "data/sounds/Voice/Human/Localized/Camp_Map"?

Can anybody tell me where I can find the vanilla voice files of M2TW for the campaign map? I.e. looking for the folder data/sounds/Voice/Human/Localized/Camp_Map. When unpacking the idx-files in data/sounds, this folder does not appear somehow... However, the folder .../Localized/Battle_Map does. Weird?

Default Re: Where to find "data/sounds/Voice/Human/Localized/Camp_Map"?

The .idx files are just meta data, manifests basically. The audio files are packed into the .dat files. Are you unpacking a mod's audio packs? If so, the mod in question might just not have that folder (in which case, any references to that folder in the mod's sounds text files will pull audio from the vanilla packs). How are you unpacking? If using Vercingetorix' script, you must specify the name of the pack file you want to unpack in the extract_sounds batch file.

Default Re: Where to find "data/sounds/Voice/Human/Localized/Camp_Map"?

Hey Callistonian, thanks for your reply! In this case, I seem to have mis-written. I indeed use Vercingetorix' script - so actually unpacking the .dat files. Also, specified to have it unpacked all files that are in the sounds folder. Still, Camp_Map is not in there. And no it's not about a mod. Trying to unpack the plain vanilla files from M2TW. In particular I'm interested in the HRE faction line "Ha! It was useless to resist the Kaiser!" ;-)