Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discussion of MTG's suggestion for "national divorce"

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Discussion of MTG's suggestion for "national divorce"

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...er-1234714836/

MTG tries to somehow paint the idiot that leaked the documents as the victim of Biden's regime. A reminder: MTG is in Homeland Security committee.

I would take a bet and assume that MTG was shouting "LOCK HER UP!" about Hillary's emails. You know, when Hillary sent some emails from her private account instead of the protected one.
    But an idiot that puts as sensitive information on DISCORD?! Nah, he's the victim here.
    Last edited by alhoon; April 16, 2023 at 01:53 PM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post

MTG tries to somehow paint the idiot that leaked the documents as the victim of Biden's regime. A reminder: MTG is in Homeland Security committee.

I would take a bet and assume that MTG was shouting "LOCK HER UP!" about Hillary's emails. You know, when Hillary sent some emails from her private account instead of the protected one.
    But an idiot that puts as sensitive information on DISCORD?! Nah, he's the victim here.
    It really highlights the lack of patriotism on the right. Just because this might make Biden look bad she's all for it, consequences to the nation be damned. Meanwhile she and her fellows wanted Trump to be dictator and have anyone who failed to grovel at his feet shot.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Sorry to MTG well no - my son is in the Navy and he is hopping up and down for when the as- hat gets life or worse. This was no whistle blower not even an agent to be turned but just a jerk trying to polish his on line ego. My son's conclusion a moron who deserves anything and everything that comes down on him and why aren't his friends arrested yet.
    Last edited by conon394; April 16, 2023 at 08:39 PM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

The fact that he shared it on Discord is just a chef's kiss move there.

In all seriousness, though, this is not a whistleblower in the traditional sense. He wasn't revealing a grand conspiracy, abuse of executive power, dark money operations, or unwarranted surveillance of the American people. He simply jeopardized a bunch of our assets working overseas and military intel involving Ukraine and other theaters. That's more the work of a traitor, or maybe in his case a total idiot who didn't realize the full consequences of his actions. I've hashed out my differences with conservatives here in this forum, but I generally stand with any of them who oppose warrantless wiretapping and other abuses that came to light during the Bush and Obama years. This is something else entirely. It's also MTG being a circus clown goofball as usual, albeit one with actual sway in the halls of government.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    This is something else entirely. It's also MTG being a circus clown goofball as usual, albeit one with actual sway in the halls of government.
    You should apologize to all circus clowns that may be members of TWC.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12