Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Areuakoi: 2.35A R3.5 Review

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: Areuakoi: 2.35A R3.5 Review

Quote Originally Posted by Calypze View Post
    I got rid of that pesky army.
    Man is that ever the story of EBII in general, though.

For instance, there has to be some sort of script that tells the Carthaginian faction to put everything on the line and focus all efforts on retaking Sardinia if it loses it, because AI Carthage in the game honestly has a singular focus on that island. If it's still fighting the Numidians in North Africa it will continue to do so, but it shows no interest in retaking other lost territories like in Iberia, the Balearic Islands, Sicily, or elsewhere so long as Sardinia is out of its hands. The predictability of this makes it easy to concentrate my forces at Sardinia to repulse whatever army they try to land there. Meanwhile, I get to hack away at everything else!

I sometimes get the feeling that if Carthage was down to one settlement, Qarth-Hadast itself, with its last gasps and dying breaths it would build another naval fleet and land a half stack outside Nurri in Sardinia, just because!

I'm at year 219 BCE or so, still no reforms. Is my game broken?

This is really unfortunate to hear. Would you mind sharing what units are recruitable in Sekezia? The reforms should trigger between turns 140-168. That’s for the Iberian panoply reform. Maybe we can find a solution without needing to restart a game.

If you're referring to the Arevaci reform, it's random. There's a fallback in 210BC and another one in 209BC, just in case.

To clarify, I have gotten the panoply reform. I am referring to this reform:

The equestrian oligarchs will consolidate society into urban centres enabling the Celtiberian City-State.This will occur automatically some time after 237BC
    I'm way past 237 BCE. But good to read that it will come in 209 BCE the latest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12