Thread: Need help with learning how to create a mod for custom quests/quest battles

Default Need help with learning how to create a mod for custom quests/quest battles

Hi, this is probably the wrong place to ask this and an incredibly stupid question, so I apologize.

I am trying to learn the AK for Warhammer 3 as well as RFPM and such. I've been messing around with them while watching/reading guides, but there's one thing I cannot find ANY guides on except the TW wiki, and that's custom quest battles and how to make a mod containing them. Does anyone know of any other guides that detail all the steps, or at least point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: Need help with learning how to create a mod for custom quests/quest battles

Welcome to TWC, IrishMajorTom!

I found this guide, but it looks like you found this already (as you mentioned the wiki). (I checked the Warhammer Modding Index on the TWC Wiki, and the Tools, Tutorials and Resources part of the Warhammer Modding Workshop, but couldn't find any more information). I hope you will be able to find the information you're looking for.