Thread: PKH Units and Anims - Mini Mod

Default PKH Units and Anims - Mini Mod

We've released a mini, mini mod with a limited selection of units to allow modders to view/use the anims and skeletons we developed for PKH on M2 (as we've moved over to developing the RR version).

Its released as a resource here: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?817399

You can play with the units in custom battle as Normans versus Saxons but I've not attempted to balance the units properly so stats are probably awful. If anyone wants to have a go at fixing the stats I can update the EDU!

Default Re: PKH Units and Anims - Mini Mod

great stuff! i wonder if you still have the unique characters, battle_models made by Zantorian, from the albion total war mod, it would be great if you can upload them.
    getting older

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    great stuff! i wonder if you still have the unique characters, battle_models made by Zantorian, from the albion total war mod, it would be great if you can upload them.
    Sorry, you'd need to talk to him about that, our mods parted company a while back. I don't have permission to release Albion content.

ok thanks for the reply and thanks for releasing the animations and the units
    getting older