Thread: shoul be removed

Default shoul be removed

this mod should be removed from download section. I tried to play campaign of byzantines. Every time have crash to the desktop.Not playable are campaigns.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: shoul be removed

Quote Originally Posted by CotYarka View Post
    this mod should be removed from download section. I tried to play campaign of byzantines. Every time have crash to the desktop.Not playable are campaigns.
    You're obviously new to the TWC so I'll give you a few tips:

1. There are many old mods here on the TWC, especially for older games such as MTW2 Kingdoms. They often remain on the website for the sake of posterity or as a database of assets for other modders (regardless of their state developement i.e. unreleased, unfinished or unpolished)

2. If a mod doesn't work for you but works for others this often means that you have installed the mod incorrectly, your computer is too advanced for the mod or the download was corrupted somehow.

3. Making demands with little to no information (for example a log file from the game when it crashes) isn't a great way to get people to help you. If you don't know how to get log files or you're not sure what steps to take next look for posts about simmilar crashes. As for Anatolian Principalities, it was notorius for CTDs and couldn't be fixed by members of the community as it's files were incrypyed by it's developers from memory.

4. Do some research before you post in forums like this. This forum that hasn't been attended to for almost 10 years. The ONLY reason I saw your post is because I was lurking this forum for memories of my younger years. Check recent post dates, check who posted what and why.

5. If an old mod doesn't work for you, maybe try looking for different mods? Tsardoms Total War is a pretty simmilar mod from a very simmilar time period and is still in active development. Have a look, it's VERY GOOD!

Hope you understand and good luck!
    isa0005

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: shoul be removed

And incidently it works for me