Thread: The Hayastan Caucasian Tribal Kingdom reform does not get triggered

Default The Hayastan Caucasian Tribal Kingdom reform does not get triggered

I recently started a Hayastan campaign, enjoying it a lot.

I now own a a total of seven provinces (in fact, more than that), and I have (more than) four Caucasian Tribal Kingdom buildings, yet I do not get the reform.

I have not nixed the Seleukid tributary arrangement yet, and in order to keep the peace with them, I have not conquered the Caucasian rebel settlement allied with them. I make so much money anyways, and it has just been very convenient to pay them off 3000 mnai a year to keep them as docile neighbors. Is any of this preventing the reform from triggering?

Default Re: The Hayastan Caucasian Tribal Kingdom reform does not get triggered

Quote Originally Posted by Calypze View Post
    I recently started a Hayastan campaign, enjoying it a lot.

I now own a a total of seven provinces (in fact, more than that), and I have (more than) four Caucasian Tribal Kingdom buildings, yet I do not get the reform.

I have not nixed the Seleukid tributary arrangement yet, and in order to keep the peace with them, I have not conquered the Caucasian rebel settlement allied with them. I make so much money anyways, and it has just been very convenient to pay them off 3000 mnai a year to keep them as docile neighbors. Is any of this preventing the reform from triggering?
    Which settlements have the Tribal Kingdom government. FYI, the ones in Samosata and Armavir do not count towards the reform.
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

You must have built at least 4 Caucasian Tribal Kingdoms, not own. Which means you must own at least 6. Basically, conquer every single eligible region in the caucasus except for the one allied to the Seleucids.

Thank you for the answers. Yes, this was the solution, and I got the reform.