Thread: we need med 3

lawandorder82's Avatar Ducenarius

Default we need med 3

We med 3 creative assembly desu vult
    Albundy for president 2019 my lets play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9iZV...azsoGel3_b_7rA

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: we need med 3

I believe it should be either M3TW or E2TW. With some more starting points for this one, like the 3K. Like the Austrian Succession etc.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

lawandorder82's Avatar Ducenarius

So you would want smaller game as opposed to bigger game like med2 or empire

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by lawandorder82 View Post
    So you would want smaller game as opposed to bigger game like med2 or empire
    Nope, I want a BIG map for E2TW, bigger than the previous one, but with different starting years. But mostly, I want a map of ETW that makes sense. No "one-region" France or Spain that with a well placed attacked you could grab the entire country as if it was Georgia.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.