Hello there!

Something I noticed that irritates me, playing on H/H (after a previous campaign on M/M with the same faction that felt too easy),
is that the AI factions send their "stacks" to attack me, a much stronger faction, with depleted (unmerged and unretrained) units. Like, often only the third of their units have max numbers, and the rest of them are like 36 skirmishers, 19 horses etc. On huge unit scale setting. I mean what the hell?

The only battles that pose a challenge 1v1 is when I destroy a faction and then a couple turns later they re-emerge with one seriously good full stack and another mediocre one. The battles with the good full stack are very enjoyable. It's evident that the modders created these stacks.

I wish the CAI was more careful and would REPLENISH their units before declaring war. Even if their units were assembled randomly into the attacking force.

I wish I couldn't conquer half the Mediterranean before I get to the reforms. I wish it was harder. Next time I'm doing a VH/VH. Or a H/H with some harder factions.

Thanks for listening. Have a good day!