Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is the mod dead?

Default Re: Is the mod dead?

To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    What happened to the last one? Stoning? Decapitation? Burning at the stake? Crushed by elephant? Drowning? Flaying? Crucifixion?
    The Previous Scribus has been trapped between two boats, fed and covered with milk and honey, and then devoured by vermin.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    I must have imagined the work I was doing on the development build earlier today...

What we're lacking is a dedicated Scribus to handle our media presence.
    And as such, a new Media Satrap has been elevated from among the EB Aristocracy.
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

Something Shoebopp has been working on recently.

Quote Originally Posted by realm56 View Post
    That's just a RTW Server. Doesn't EB2 have it's own server?

Quote Originally Posted by Draken2007 View Post
    That's just a RTW Server. Doesn't EB2 have it's own server?
    No, we have our own channel within the RTW community server that caters for both EBI and EBII.
    Last edited by realm56; February 04, 2023 at 11:31 AM.
    - Sun Tzu

alex33's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    What happened to the last one? Stoning? Decapitation? Burning at the stake? Crushed by elephant? Drowning? Flaying? Crucifixion?

Life kinda got in the way during COVID. Got a bunch of responsibilities at work and a few personal things happened as well. I also think you need to be a special breed of person to manage social media, especially on FB were you have to answer chat messages too, which I never really was all that comfortable with.

The other thing that happened was that the was an update to the Dev Forum and the way to long and obnoxious user name which I choose back in the day during EB1 times (Aléxandros_ho_Mégas) was changed since the update to Aléxandros_ ho_ Mégas and I haven't been able to login for like a year and half because I could not find out why I cannot log in.

The new scribus is great and he's already doing an amazing job so the future is bright.

I hope everything is back on track for you now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123