Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is the mod dead?

Default Re: Is the mod dead?

One of the new units I've yet to integrate is a late Celtic unit only available to Aedui and the Romans.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    One of the new units I've yet to integrate is a late Celtic unit only available to Aedui and the Romans.
    Hopefully Aedui will feel different from Arverni in this version of EB2. And also making hellenic factions more differenciated because all the EB2 fans are playing Bactria the most, why? Because it is the most different of all of them in units. Other hellenic factions feel samey samey, hence why nerds are playing Bactria.Who would have thought, a most differenciated faction would be number one campaign in the game among the players. Food for thought.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    So it's a gradually Romanized Celtic unit, then? If so, that's awesome. Is it comparable or similar looking to the Galatian units in Anatolia? Those are quite honestly the coolest looking units in the entire game, considering their blend of Celtic and Greek equipment, looking Hellenized but also Romanized by the time of their final upgrade for retainer spearmen and cavalry. Would be so awesome to see a Romanized Celtic unit originating specifically from Gaul. Obviously the post Marian reform auxiliary cavalry includes some Celtic looking guys with a bit of Celtic gear and clothing, albeit Romanized overall. Is it a cavalry unit like them, or an infantry unit?

Take a look at the Rome Total War Community Discord and close in on the EB server, a preview of that very unit is there.
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by realm56 View Post
    Take a look at the Rome Total War Community Discord and close in on the EB server, a preview of that very unit is there.
    I can see it on Twitter, actually, if that is indeed the unit you are talking about. They don't look incredibly Romanized except for the iron parade mask. I have tried clicking your Discord link in the past, since I belong to a few Discord servers, but your link didn't work.

All I seem to be integrating lately are Celtic elites...

What about 30% missing in the game Germanic tribal units?' Did Zen update the AI?
    Last edited by bordinis; November 28, 2022 at 10:00 AM.

No Germanic regionals missing, only proper Balts and an Ugro-Finnic unit.

So you guys are not planning on Cherusci swords and that mm Germano-keltic hybrid unit?

Quote Originally Posted by bordinis View Post
    So you guys are not planning on Cherusci swords and that mm Germano-keltic hybrid unit?
    There are two Celto-Germanic units planned, but no Cherusci Swordsmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    LOL. Not in an obvious way, so not with bloody violence and gore scenes on the battlefield, but like other stuff? Like, sexual stuff?

I just knew it. So you're the guy who painted that DeviantArt thing of a female Vercingetorix licking the leg of female Julius Caesar in surrender.

Also, the Discord link doesn't work, you guys. At least ModDB has a commentary section on everything, though.
    Centurii-chan? If my art were half as good as hers, I wouldn't be drawing the piss-tier polluting Lanjane's server

Sad that Cherusci got gutted. Kinda wanted germanics to have a nice sword unit instead of massive ammounts of spearmen.

anyone has a link of the mods discord?

The mod is dead. If anyone wants to disprove me, post more unit previews on Twitter or ModDB.

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    The mod is dead. If anyone wants to disprove me, post more unit previews on Twitter or ModDB.
    I agree.But seriously this mod needs some regualar progress updates ,just a basic news post every month or somemthing like that.Like Tamriel Rebuilt for Morrowind.
    Elder Scrolls Online :Messing up the Lore since 2007...

Well overhand or underhand: 3:50 Onwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    I must have imagined the work I was doing on the development build earlier today...

What we're lacking is a dedicated Scribus to handle our media presence.

What happened to the last one? Stoning? Decapitation? Burning at the stake? Crushed by elephant? Drowning? Flaying? Crucifixion?

Kirijakos's Avatar Libertus

Is there any preview of the units for the last update 2.35?

I can host and make discord , at least I can do it...
    I did it for Tsardoms mod and gave some historical infos.
    Also, I'm very sorry I didn't saw some units like in Hellas mod, like Athenai hopiltes with owl on shield or Spartans with their specific helmets...

Quote Originally Posted by Kirijakos View Post
    Is there any preview of the units for the last update 2.35?

I can host and make discord , at least I can do it...
    I did it for Tsardoms mod and gave some historical infos.
    Also, I'm very sorry I didn't saw some units like in Hellas mod, like Athenai hopiltes with owl on shield or Spartans with their specific helmets...
    Check our twitter feed and our discord page in the Rome Total War Community server, things are moving a lot faster on our end now.
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

Kirijakos's Avatar Libertus

Give us discord, so we can see

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast