Thread: Online!~

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

Default Online!~

anyone still playing online in medtw?

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Default Re: Online!~

I tried it a few days ago, but for some reason I coudn't seen any matches. So I said screw it and installed XL. I'm more of a SP guy anyway.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

GBB's Avatar Laetus

Yes Mate i Still Play online sometimes. Mostly against Orgahs because they have started arranging MTW/VI revival meetings to play MP.

Watch Out For GBB online!!

Quote Originally Posted by therussian View Post
    I tried it a few days ago, but for some reason I coudn't seen any matches. So I said screw it and installed XL. I'm more of a SP guy anyway.
    I know you asked this quite sometime ago, but the word is that people in fact long time members of the mp community are still playing it. If you didn't see any games when you tried to logon I wonder if maybe you weren't patched? Also I think many people have migrated to VI years ago. So not totally sure if anyone is actually in MTW, but rather MTW VI.

Just posting this in case anyone else out there with low system spec or for nostalgia was interested in firing it up again.