Thread: Disable civil war

Default Disable civil war

Hi
    where can I find values about civil war things? I'd like to disable the separatists (or whatever they are called) and civil war. But I haven't found the values from db. i did find the rebel settings though.

thx!

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Disable civil war

The threat of civil war starts, unless I am mistaken, when you reach certain prestige. You could edit those values to 0.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

hey thx for the reply! I found some civil war settings just today but tweaking those didn't help. I'm using the MK1212 mod so that could be it too

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Well, yes. You should add a modification for the mod you're playing with. Ask in that mod's forum.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Well, yes. You should add a modification for the mod you're playing with. Ask in that mod's forum.
    trying my luck in there now. but if I knew how to do this for vanilla attila, I could probably do it for the mod as well