Thread: New disk in my PC and STEAM

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default New disk in my PC and STEAM

Its likely that I will go to a cheap late tech parts for my PC like SSD and Motheboard/processor.
    I have in STEAM :
    1. ETW Ultimate edition
    2. Shogun II and its Expansion plus varius DLCs and FLCs
    3. Rome II WITH varius DLCs and FLCs
    4. Attila TW WITH varius DLCs and FLCs
    5. Few more games.

After re-installing STEAM and activate my Account do I have to find all disks of the games or simply STEAM "remembers" what I had installed and I can download it again?
    If yes what is the procedure?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: New disk in my PC and STEAM

The games you bought from steam are in your steam library.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Ältester der Motten's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: New disk in my PC and STEAM

Just open the game library in Steam. All games you ever registered to your account will be listed here, free to be downloaded and installed again at any time.