Thread: Infamous Naval Bug - Is there a fix 10+ years after?

Default Infamous Naval Bug - Is there a fix 10+ years after?

Hello.

I hadn't played this game in a few years and remembered the infamous bug in naval battles where enemy ships would run into the edge of the map, as in, near the red-border without doing much else to contribute to the battle.
    I know that this is a vanilla bug that was never fixed, but I think some mods fixed it to some extent. For instance, DarthMod claims to have fixed it. I.e.:

("Ships going to border of the maps (dreaded bug) should be much less frequent or non existent.")

However, I don't quite care for Darthmod since I prefer a sort of vanilla-ish type gameplay.
    Does anyone know of a mod that simple fixes this? Or that fixes this while making the LEAST ammount of possible changes?

Thanks and hopefully this is the best place to ask this question.

P.S.: I have limited modding experience with around 10 very simple mods posted on the Steam Workshop and while I could try to look at some of the VAST changes with the pack file manager I seriously doubt I could pinpoint the one that fixes this, if it even is -one- change and it can be found in the pack file manager at all.

P.P.S.: I copied this question/thread from a reddit post I also made @
    https://www.reddit.com/r/shogun2/com...ous_naval_bug/

Default Re: Infamous Naval Bug - Is there a fix 10+ years after?

Default Re: Infamous Naval Bug - Is there a fix 10+ years after?

I don't think any fix was ever found. The AI is almost impossible to mod in this game from what I have heard.