Thread: Comparing modding support and policy between CA/SEGA and Taleworlds

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Comparing modding support and policy between CA/SEGA and Taleworlds

And that is only a fragment of the modding tool box Talesworld releases thesame day with the Official Release of the game this month. Feed for thoughs.
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; October 23, 2022 at 11:27 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: Comparing modding support and policy between CA/SEGA and Taleworlds

Thanks, yes that's food for thought indeed! It sounds like Mount & Blade II has great modding potential, I'd like to see more modding features offered with future historical Total War games.

True...If it incudes all the nessasery material for ficion modding imagine what a modder can do with the existing material for historical mods. Unforthunatly my PC can not play the game. But from what I have seen TGC mod would be ready -with the existing material only - in less than 6 months mostly with characters and dialoques/quests!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Update: While Sara tries by her self with no actuall CA/SEGA modding tool pack the Bannerlord game gives everything that requires to do the same"
    Check this mod under development! https://forums.taleworlds.com/index....erlord.357303/

I can not help it.I must admit that the support even in the official forums of Talesworld comparing with the one of CA/SEGA is like comparing day with night.
    Few know that i work a mod here for 14 years and the tools and material are better fitted in windows 7 than windows 10. So i started a research of previus generations processors and motherboards inorde to have 2 disks in my PC. Talesworld began a compatition of the best "scene" .As "scene" is a battleground ,city/castle/hideout etc and it give a full modding tool set to modder to do so. The ultimate price is a mini in size but powerfull PC . That "mini" refers to PC case. That option would be an answer to my problems if the space above my midi case PC is high enough to put a separated PC (mini) for newer games and continue my modding in old games in my old pc as is now. Where is the comparisson. I opened a thread asking what the price includes inorder to see if I can buy it to play their game. A staff and developer of the game made a research FOR ME for mini cases and suitable GPUs etc inorder to select the mist suitable to me and make my new mini PC. A developer consumed some of his time to make a research for a single member. Now compare this behaviur with CA/SEGA staff , the Talesworld FULL modding set compared with the unfinished tool sets of CA/SEGA! Whe I see something wrong I say it but also feel apriciated when I see somethng good.