Thread: the Great Conflicts may also become Mount and Blade II Bannerlord mod.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default the Great Conflicts may also become Mount and Blade II Bannerlord mod.

I was one of the oldest members in taleworks forum and last time I visited their new host forums asking if my old PC CAN HUNDLE playing the game , some modders shown great interest in the mod asking links and supervisor. Banerlord has all the materials (armors, weapons, etc) that the mod needs and all it requires is a new map and some retexturing!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: the Great Conflicts may also become Mount and Blade II Bannerlord mod.

Good
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: the Great Conflicts may also become Mount and Blade II Bannerlord mod.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Good
    Unforthunatly .like here , i wont be able to play the mod even in that game because it rerquires a new PC...LIFE sets other priorities and not a new PC...
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.